My first internship application was to Brooklyn College, spring 2022 interns. However, I was not accepted since they were looking for someone who has previously worked with groups. I’ve never done an internship before, and I’ve never worked in a position where I had to work with a group. I was also anxious about the internship class on the first day of the semester, in case I couldn’t find an internship at some company, but I never stopped looking for the best job I could find, because I enjoyed making menus, cover letters, and create something impossible.

I prefer to get started with something which I have no idea about but come up with something new. But after I finished my internship class, I spoke with my professor, who sent me an email advising me to apply for unity or equality. Then after that, I emailed them stating I’m interested in this internship and would like to apply for it. I received a call from Neil, the company’s creator, and my supervisors after two hours. He interviewed over the phone. He inquired about myself, what im studying, and my background.

That day, something extraordinary occurred. I was overjoyed because I had finally found the internship I had been seeking for. He also inquired if I’d heard of a rock app that works similarly to Slack. He also made a statement about how distinctive my art is. He appreciated the first item of my work, the MetroCard I developed for my class, and he liked it a lot. The interview lasted approximately one and a half hours. I was very concerned about whether or not I would be accepted for this internship, but I was accepted. Eventually