Journal #9

When it comes to self evaluation, I don’t want to come off as full of myself but I would have to say that I did a decent job. I followed directions as much as possible. If I made a mistake on a project or forgot to add something, when my supervisor pointed it out, I made sure to fix it. I tried to work as fast as possible. I tried to come in on time everyday along with taking short lunches. I asked questions when I didn’t understand something. Even if I did understand, I would ask just to make sure. I know that my time there was temporary and I was going to make the best of it and not let anything minor bother me.

Of course I was not perfect, there were times when my supervisor felt that I was not listening to her of understand her. However, I tried my best to get what was in her head on the screen. It is not easy working in this field because even when you know something is not right for your client, you sometimes just have to give them what they want. After it is all said and done they themselves are sometimes able to see what it is you were trying to make them understand. This is something I learned at the internship.