Internship Journal #10 – The CUE Conference Countdown – D4

The CUNY CUE Conference is right around the corner. In three days, I am set to take pictures of the various presentations that is happening around the Academic Building. I’m realizing now that I forgot to tell a little bit about what the CUE Conference is about. The CUNY CUE Conference is a CUNY wide event where multiple presenters are speaking about improving education through effective teaching methods. And City Tech is the host of this very big event. It’s so big the entire design team is coming in to assist the event. Some of us are assisting the staff during the event. Some of us are assigned to help the presenters and the guests that are coming. And some of us are assigned to capture the event. I am assigned as a photographer and I was given my schedule for which rooms I am going to. I do have to give props to one of my design team members. He oversaw all of the signage for the entire conference. I can’t begin to imagine how stressful that is. I on the other hand was not as stressed out. I had to make changes to a past poster design for a Summer Workshop and as of now I’m waiting on client feedback. However, this has been pushed aside because of the CUNY CUE Conference. Maybe after the CUE Conference I will feel the heat again, especially with finals week looming in the horizon.