Internship Journal # 11 – The CUE Conference Countdown – D2

Thursdays are usually the slow days. There are meeting happening in the office so the design team members that are in the office usually don’t talk much. And there are usually only three of us out of the approximately nine team members in that day. However, today was a different day. This was the day before the CUNY Cue Conference. Everyone was in the office. There were meetings, coworkers running around, and even our supervisor was busy making the rounds. The office was so hectic I didn’t have time to do any of my work. In the afternoon we set out to the Academic building to hang the signage for the conference. I gained the nickname “Edward Tapehands” because I was assigned with holding the tape. It was a very sticky job. Eventually, we managed to hang up the signs, and then we went into our staff room to start organizing the materials that would be handed out to the people coming into the CUE Conference. After that I was practically finished with the day. I had no heart to do any homework. So I did what any person would do: Go see Avenger’s Endgame for the second time.