This page will be populated with announcements in regard to changes associated with the changes in the course associated with the Covid-19 outbreak. Check it regularly.
Wednesday, March 25
Sevenfiftydaily has a great resource for beverage and restaurant professionals
Wednesday, March 18
Please take a moment to welcome the students from the 11:30am Wine and Beverage Management class, we will now all share one learning environment.
Please log in to submit homework
- articles and study suggestions (files and blog)
- power points (in files)
- assignment instructions (in files and on pages)
- submission of Retail Analysis or Wine List Analysis
- submission of Current Events Reflection
- submission of Trends Report
- videos of lecture material
- collaborate ultra so we can meet virtually
- weekly assessments
Format of the class sessions
- You need to participate during your regularly scheduled class time 11:30-2:00 or 6:00-8:30
- The first hour of the class session will be a welcome video and a series of 10 minute (on average) videos that you can watch at your pace, they will be posted in advance of the class meeting time.
- One hour after the start of class, I will have a 45-60 minute question and answer session, it is during this time that the class will meet at a group. However, I will host collaborate sessions during the entire class time.
- At the end of each class session, students will have one hour to complete an assessment. It will be a quiz format and be part of your quiz grade.
- For instance. We have a lecture on California coming up. After the videos and the Q&A a quiz will be made available on Blackboard.
- The quiz will need to be completed by 3:00 or 9:30, depending on the course you are enrolled in