Concierge Marketing Assignment

I chose the ” Fearless Girl” statue, located in lower Manhattan. First installed in March 2017 across from Wall Street’s ” Charging Bull” at Bowling Green Park, the statue has since moved to a permanent location in the Financial District, right across from the New York Stock Exchange. It is an iconic bronze sculpture of a defiant girl, standing at about four feet high, done by an American Sculptor named Kristen Visbal. The message behind it was to raise awareness about the importance of gender diversity in corporate leadership ( specifically to promote female empowerment). To many New Yorkers and tourists, the ” Fearless Girl” statue is truly captivating, and one that made a really powerful statement.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/03/fearless-girl-wall-street/519393/

1 thought on “Concierge Marketing Assignment

1. Prof. Karen Goodlad

The Fearless Girl is a great choice but I believe you will want to expand the location more broadly, it will be difficult to find enough academically credible sources for just the statue. I also need for you to include an academically credible source and APA formatted reference. The location (preferably expanded) is approved when the source is provided.