Lucchy Joseph

Hello everyone, my name is Lucchy. This is my second shot at this school, my first time around I really did not take it serious. During that time I decided not to do anything about registering, because I failed miserably so I decided to take an unlimited time gap. So I decided to work and take time for myself and grow at my own pace. Everything went well but my gap lasted two years too long and decided to go back to school. I registered to Kingsborough Community College and I must this was great choice for me I first dabbled in Radiology but decided to go to Accounting instead. The professors treated each student like family and it was great. So came time to leave and I decide to come back a second time around and join Hospitality as an experience to see if I could my place in it. Wish me luck!

Lucchy Joseph

2 thoughts on “Lucchy Joseph

1. Lola Marie

I can totally relate to your story. I know college is not easy and can be completely frustrating. I too was in the same shoe, and it took me a long time before deciding to go back to school, so i do understand where you’re coming from. The fact that you take time to find yourself, then make the decision to go back is truly amazing. It shows that you want better for yourself and determine to do what it takes.