Cover Letter

To whom it may concern:

I am interested in an RN position in any specialty. I am interested in working Per Diem, Part-Time or Full time. Whichever position that I am offered, it will fit very well with my education, experience and career interests.

I graduated with an Associate in Applied Science degree in Nursing from Borough of Manhattan Community College in January 2014 and currently pursuing my Bachelors in Nursing at New York City College of Technology. I enjoy providing care and helping people of all ages and cultures. Two of my clinical rotations were spending several months at Lenox Hill Hospital in multiple departments including medical/ surgical on the cardiac floor and obstetrics in labor and delivery. I also did other clinical Rotations at Woodhull for Psychiatric Nursing, Metropolitan Hospital for pediatrics and Bellevue Hospital for my ER rotation.  I would love to become part of the team where compassion and caring are demonstrated every day, yet the professionalism and fast paced atmosphere remaining intact.

In addition I have worked for several years as a Medical Assistant and Aesthetician and currently a Registered Nurse for a private dermatology practice in Union Square, New York. This experience has taught me how to effectively deal with a diverse range of patients and clientele, who may be feeling self conscious about their appearance due to a medical problem. My abilities to help these patients were always rewarding and to see the look of satisfaction on my patients faces following a successful treatment are priceless.  I believe my experience and work ethics are well suited for the nursing environment at your facility and I am excited and greatly interested in any Registered Nurse position.

I look forward to hearing from you to further discuss my education, skills and experience for this position. Please feel free to contact me via email hamatee1@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Hamatee Manick-Singh