Finding Your Voice

Final Reflection

Starting college had such a big impact on me, I was happy to start this new journey but for some reason I realized that it gets hard if only you put your mind into it.  Bad k in high-school I was always a big fan of wetting because it was a way I would express myself when wasn’t able to speak or for myself in general, it has thought me so much and where you should really start to take your writing skills important. It can bring you as far because writing and reading are two of the major thing society would eventually use in their daily life. I wasn’t exactly good at it, or thought of it as something I would’ve actually enjoyed.  This course has thought me a lot, specially about things that I didn’t know before, or the using of other apps, that was something I was struggling with when I first enter the semester was to get used to the app and way homework is being posted. It  was also a requirement for my major which I would later use, in order to improve my writing. I had to change the way I would write within a matter of min when writing a long sentence, I had to make sure that I am at least using college words, and had to me sure that I sound good for my readers, at any given moment. But one thing I can also say about this class is how you don’t need to master at either writing or reading to be good/// as long as you are trying your best. I learned from my peers and the professor itself, all of the feedbacks which encourage me to do ore, and best. All of these have helped me in ways I can’t even explain.

After High school I worked on managing my time more, because I think its something that a lot of people might be struggling with. I used to have problem with doing homework on time, and even sending them on time back in high school. I decided to set a habit to always wok on the homework posted the day that its being posted, because the way I can finish it before the due date. The one major subject that I am currently struggling with but am trying my best is math, I as never a big fan of math but throughout my middle/high school year I would always try to do my best in the class, which ended up happening. I never once thought coming to college would make math so hide for me,   I would try a problem In class but once I am alone or no one to work with I attempt to have panic attack on how it will come out, I also do struggle with remembering things. That’s one of the reason why I tried my best to keep count of all my work in this course as possible. This caused me to procrastinate in the class and can be very unfocused and not being Abe to do well on quizzes, or exam, that’s why I decided to change my ways and make a habit for myself to always be practicing math problems, every time I get a chance.

I really really love this project it was by far one of the work that we spent quite an amount of time working on. I was able to get a lot of details for my topic which was really really hard because I didn’t want to end up sounding the same for every paragraph I would wrote. It was in a way a sad topic because of hoe everyone is familiar to it, and all of the this is actually real. I would hope in my next course it would be or at least feel the same as this one because it was very straightforward to understand. Nothing was hard about it, the task was ride and clear and the teacher itself is a good listener, as well as teaching. I feel like I do have a favorite assignment that we did in class, but because they’re all were really good I can’t keep count but to say all of them was really nice and understanding.

After every work that was given I learned a lot on how to improve my writing. I feel better because materials was easy enough that I didn’t really have questions for, and was able to understand most parts.

To conclude in this ELA course  my skills have change overtime I am also becoming more interested in writing, reading more. I also learned that in order to improve, you have to keep with not only the work that its being posted but also in class assignment and participating in a way that you can, and to just stay quiet. That way you would learned/know about the material faster than you know it. That’s exactly why I tried to keep my homework  around 100% in everything. I would also tried to track the level of my writing skills in any essay I am writing before sending it over. I was really scared that I was going to have a Mid average in this class but found out that I am always on track with everything (I tried to be) and for that I was really happy, because English was never a course that I would do bad in. I loved every skills that the professor used in this class, because it boost my writing skills that I didn’t really have before. Now  I am able to know step by step how to write an argumentative essay and all the other essays without missing any steps that we covered in class. I can use these skills in the future for myself so I can outgrow and also help either my peers while in class, and outside Family/friends.