I

am interested in this topic because it’s basically going to define my way of living and how to actually handle economy. I have always liked to deal with money or even numbers. I’m not the best at math but I also know my ways into understanding it my own way. Economics is my most interest such as taxes, values and stocks. stocks is probably the only thing I have never actually learned of and the first time hearing it was in my high school class , economics in which my teacher taught us business and taxes. The only reason I’d want to learn about stocks is to possibly include myself into it and consider it an “investment”. What I expect to find in my research is less about algebraic math and more about  statistical math. Math is math but I’m pretty sure it’ll also consider at least less math and more of something else such as literature. how to read stocks, how to acknowledge them, etc. What I’d do if I find info that goes against what I expected is to actually use it for my advantage and see the difference of what the topic really is . Actually learning what my topic is and understanding it. I’d use that opposite enough and see what I can actually take out of that for my own benefit

The stock market has always been a picky place for many individuals. You’re either lucky or you’re not so picking and choosing exactly what you will be investing in has to be one of the most challenging experiences to go through. In this  article by C. Micheal smith , he talks about the basics of investment when it comes to basically the youth. From the lectures that students are in for business to a simulation test being run to see what is the rate/trend with students and investments for life. He makes sure to make his point clear that not all the time learning about stocks/business has to be the old casual way just because your mentor learned it that way and is teaching it to you like that. It’s all about the mind and truly understanding the full capacity of what you can gain out of economics and not some random website that claims they’ll help you how to learn how to make stocks and all about it , especially the younger generations whoms minds wear off to other things than can you off as materialistic and just money  money money because that’s how our government and society is based off of and has shaped us. He has these numerous in depth hypothesis of this experimental trials he’s working on to compare the difference between the industrial learning of economics  with grown men to those young ones with possibly know type of knowledge in the business majors.The author is C. Micheal smith Is a psychologist who decided to make this article vivible for others to know about. We know he’s a psychologist because of how he decides to put two and two together and do a trial where he try’s to prove his theory of students with knowledge or no knowledge are still capable  of learning economics even through a simulated learning activity. They are pretty confident and mostly calm in the information that he can gain from this experiment  and toward how they can change the perspective of learning new things that most people think the only way you can know of is through  a degree. Their primary audience does consist more of college students so it can grab their attention that people like them, in school, struggling are being tested to just be them and not worry if they pass or fail something that they want to learn of . Even adults can have this attention not only necessarily young adults. But I do believe that the author is ignoring mostly the youngest people such as high schoolers , let alone women, in his experiment maybe I read wrong but he did say just mostly about men’s knowledge in a business class. The author decided to make this a thing because of how this generation is expanding to brighter and bigger minds and how you can take advantage of learning something new even if you are bad at math. To not underestimate yourself because of what they have entitled you for. The genre is mainly just descriptive , theoretical, and argumentative/persuasive. This can grab the readers attention to know more about the whys and how’s of something. Again the tone is informative yet confident in the processes.

Ramesy , Dave, director. YouTube, 20 Feb. 2020, https://youtu.be/FW81TAArj2g. Accessed 24 Oct. 2022.“

In this video “should I invest 20,000 while in college” gives a unique testimony of a college student , Michael, being well prepared for his future and asking for advice as if he needs it for his finance. He’s sure he’ll have a bright future with his upcoming goals in life  but his self conscious like any other young adult, gets to him where he thinks maybe he should do something with the money he has already. Dave’s only advice was to just keep it there as he will have greater and more things and opportunity les coming up for him and that later on in his life he will know what exactly to do with that money. For example as he states “it is an insurance policy that is more valuable than the investment that it could create, it insures that Michael is going to finish school debt free and that Michael is going to finish school.” Ramesy not only makes sure to reassure Michael that he’s financially responsible and will finish school but he also gives out the calmest advice that investment can take things to long term and most importantly realistic goals and not just gaining money and filthy spending. He finishes with the video with his prediction, reassurance and confidence that investing would be the best choice for a college students in order for them to not come out of college broke. Ramesy gave great points that I even took into consideration with my spending habits. Instead of spending on things I don’t necessarily need I can always save it and have it as an investment for myself in the future when I actually need it.

the author of this video is Dave ramesy and he is known for his mentoring skills along with his team for finish good and how to basically not be broke or at least be comfortable with your money. Their audience is anyone from the youngest to oldest ages seeking advice if even how to spend money on food or buying off or investing in their home. It fits anyone criteria no matter the form of state that they are currently in and gives the independency of being economically responsible . The occasion is a young freshmen student not knowing how to stay off his road path to success with his money and what Can be his long term next steps. The purpose  is to have basic knowledge of what they don’t usually teach in schools and how you can find the help within you if you have the right tools for yourself. Determination, calmness and instructional techniques are the big things that really catches the readers eye and makes them want to know. Mashed the reader think that these people are legit and aren’t only sugar coating. Every student maybe isn’t as lucky as Michael is but everyone starts from somewhere no matter what.

Financial Literacy for College Students: Unigo.” Unigo.com, 19 July 2022, https://www.unigo.com/pay-for-college/financial-literacy/financial-literacy-for-college-students#:~:text=Financial%20literacy%20for%20college%20students%20is%20important%20because,the%20importance%20of%20saving%20for%20a%20rainy%20day.

College life is different for various people depending on where you are studying, what you are studying and how are you studying. Managing the functionality with your life and your education takes a lot of effort when it comes mostly to Independency. Financial literacy is the study in which you have the understanding of different branches and alternatives to finances and what you have to deal with, short and long term. This article makes sure to point out the key guidance’s into improving your knowledge with money management and the basics into saving and being tactical with your present and future expenses.  The author points out that “Twelve years after starting college in 2003–04, 27% of college goers had defaulted on one or more student loan debts.  And even students who don’t borrow loans for college may face financial challenges. College students could avoid financial mistakes by learning the skills to make smarter money decisions.”  In other words, the author leans into realistic habits that college students lack the ability to maneuver the way they handle their money when in school and outside of school. Sometimes sacrificing other savings for your future stability has to be a process to undergo when trying to find a way to not stay in debt before during or after college. Rationalizing expenses with your wants vs. your needs is a big step also that has improved my financial literacy and how it can possibly improve others too. Reading through this article and looking through the website, it doesn’t seem like it has one specific author more like blogs from possibly unknow people, but what i can say is that they give out information mainly about students and their journey throughout chasing their career and more. Is the information accurate? it can be due to it being bias, but the unknown author really doesn’t help how who or why they are trying to do this website besides them helping college students. i do believe they sometimes talk about their personal experience due to them sating “Twelve years after starting college in 2003–04” giving the idea that they are putting their Pov and experience into what they are trying to say. their audience is mainly people in high school, going to college in college, and even graduates still seeking financial help. I believe he is forgetting also people who maybe don’t go to school and better off just work in the process of gaining stability, what are way that can help them or is financial literacy with investment and its expansion only available for those who study for it or wish to know/learn more about. The purpose to propose and ongoing safe and reliable way of thinking when dealing with money for future references. the struggle will always appear but maybe being smart with your way around money can help you get out of a situation you can be put into. this genre is more of a blog/short read to not bore the reader into so much information and more of the actual ways to learn and take action with what you are trying to take out of financial literacy. the tone is set more to a calm and reasonable attitude for how things are approached when dealing with business. The author also does highlight/link other resources from either the same website or other informative articles to support their claim and info.

Money has its good sides and bad sides. $1.7 trillion federal student loan debt are in the US alone for students who have borrowed money, asked for student loan forgiveness and in general are trying to pay it off as soon as possible even years after graduating. This research has shown a lot of skill and mainly the whole point in investing is starting now even if it’s with $1 because later on many things and opportunities can lead you right back up, therefore knowing how to deal with both sides is a big improvement and necessity when handling money for a big job, small job, school, or just in general saving/spending. These sources have made me learn a lot of things that I thought I didn’t know about that can be very effective.  I found tactics, skills, and ideas on how I can be financially literate and find my way to have a semi possible good relationship with money. What surprised me was sometimes borrowing money can give you an advantage over a disadvantage of regaining that money to pay off the borrower later. It can be beneficial with building up good credit, an increase in return investment, tax benefits and more, especially if you’re in college and trying to save up, it can lead to great opportunity in your savings account, checking account, Retirment plans even when you’re in college. This is important to know especially if your financially independent and trying to make the best out of it when purchasing a car, home, groceries, insurance, school debt, etc. Good support, patience is key, and acknowledgement when knowing what’s your wants and needs are three big steps that people tend to ignore when trying to stabilize themselves with investment and knowing about financial literacy. High school, college and young adults are people who specifically need to know about this especially, those with money habits that can later on put them into tight positions when dealing with business, or maybe just someone who just started working and wants to know what they should do with their money while investing.