Money has its good sides and bad sides. $1.7 trillion federal student loan debt are in the US alone for students who have borrowed money, asked for student loan forgiveness and in general are trying to pay it off as soon as possible even years after graduating. This research has shown a lot of skill and mainly the whole point in investing is starting now even if it’s with $1 because later on many things and opportunities can lead you right back up, therefore knowing how to deal with both sides is a big improvement and necessity when handling money for a big job, small job, school, or just in general saving/spending. These sources have made me learn a lot of things that I thought I didn’t know about that can be very effective.  I found tactics, skills, and ideas on how I can be financially literate and find my way to have a semi possible good relationship with money. What surprised me was sometimes borrowing money can give you an advantage over a disadvantage of regaining that money to pay off the borrower later. It can be beneficial with building up good credit, an increase in return investment, tax benefits and more, especially if you’re in college and trying to save up, it can lead to great opportunity in your savings account, checking account, Retirment plans even when you’re in college. This is important to know especially if your financially independent and trying to make the best out of it when purchasing a car, home, groceries, insurance, school debt, etc. Good support, patience is key, and acknowledgement when knowing what’s your wants and needs are three big steps that people tend to ignore when trying to stabilize themselves with investment and knowing about financial literacy. High school, college and young adults are people who specifically need to know about this especially, those with money habits that can later on put them into tight positions when dealing with business, or maybe just someone who just started working and wants to know what they should do with their money while investing.