Summary –  While reading “https://ethnomed.org/culture/ethiopian/” by Atalelegn Molakign the article gives me a background on the Ethiopian cultures on the aim key points. The article talks about Ethiopia being the 10th largest country in Africa to how they arrange their marriages. The article mainly talks about the women and how they go through pregnancies. I also learned through this article remedies pregnant women take homemade remedies for their pregnancies. So this article mainly focuses on the poor resources Ethiopia has for women.

RAB- The author is Atalelegn Molakign. We know that he is a member of Tigray  community association. He also obtain some of his information  from his associates. Their attitude towards the subject seems like he just wants the world to know more about the Ethiopian traditions . He doesn’t mention little details about Ethiopia he make sure to mention everything. Their authority for writing this was to make Ethiopia more known.
His audience are people that loves to know more about different cultures. His other audience might be people who want to travel to Ethiopia. I say this because people want to know more about countries they are traveling to and not be blindsided. The audience I think he is ignoring are people that are not open minded.
The author created this text at this particular moment because he wanted to let people know about their medical conditions. The context is mostly focusing on women pregnancies and how they cope.
The authors purpose in writing this article was to show people that have good medical resources how the women in Ethiopia are using different resources to survive and how other countries don’t have the same access to things they do.
This genre was informative essay it is the best way to address their audience because the author wanted to give readers facts. The things everyone expect to find is evidence. He changes some of those conventions by using his associates real personal experiences.
The tone is sad I felt as if the author wanted to send a message for the women in Ethiopia. I cam tell by the way he express how sometimes the women difficulty after the birth is 10x harder than women here.
This article gives me information about my question. I can verify these answers by asking someone who is from Ethiopia.