Finding Your Voice

Intro

Unprepared, unprepared is how i been feeling and its very annoying because I’m always prepared. I’m worried that i won’t understand the work and fall behind. This very different for and wasn’t what i was expecting it to be. For example I mistakenly thought that this assignment was due Thursday and if it wasn’t for my boyfriend that reminded me about it I would’ve gotten a zero. I feel there a lot to wrap around my head and something’s are just not clicking. Hopefully, I get a routine down and it gets easier to keep up with. This is the photo i choose this is me  doing my valedictorian speech at  my graduation I couldn’t wait for the day to be over but I honestly wish i can go back. This picture makes me feel proud of myself. I choose it because it reminds me of my accomplishments and reminds me to not give up.

Valerie Uribe

1. Carrie Hall

Valerie– please don’t worry! If you had missed today’s assignment, I would’ve let you do it late, as it’s the first one. Also, missing one assignment isn’t going to make or break you in this class. If you miss five in a row, you’ll fall pretty far behind. We’re all (even me!) in the process of getting our heads back in the game of school!