Production For Designers

active 1 year, 11 months ago
Production For Designers
This Course Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the Course Site.
Communication Design
COMD

A journey, an adventure, a path for creative thinkers, graphic designers to take to be prepared for real-world situations, regarding production print, printing and the re-birth of the printing trades.

First Session Notes

Here is some information and a link to a very informative article on reverse engineering. re路verse en路gi路neer路ing the reproduction of another manufacturer's product following detailed examination of its construction or com […] See MoreFirst Session Notes

No Class On Monday April 8th

Good Morning, I have the flu and will not be able to teach the class on April 8th. I will see you next week. Please pass this note to anyone others in the class so between this note and an email I hope all will get the message. Many […] See MoreNo Class On Monday April 8th

Final Presentations are due on Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Afternoon, Just a reminder that final in class presentations are due this Wednesday. Be prepared to present you themed report on the class and the three topics you selected. Prof. Kubis See MoreFinal Presentations are due on Wednesday, December 12, 2018