Parks & Recreation Mgt – HMGT 4988 SP15

active 7 years, 11 months ago
Parks & Recreation Mgt – HMGT 4988 SP15
Hospitality Management
HMGT 4988
Spring 2015

Operation and management of leisure segment of tourism, such as parks, commercial and non-profit recreation facilities and sports organizations. History, current trends and likely direction of leisure are explored. Management of resources, visitors and services along with planning and marketing of spectator and participatory sports events and product are highlighted.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Damien L. Duchamp

Final - Alejandra A.

Parks & Recreation Management HMGT 4988 Damien Duchamp Alejandra Anchaluisa-Macias 5 […] See MoreFinal - Alejandra A.

Food at Mercedes Benz Superdome

Mercedes-Benz Superdome The home of the New Orleans Saints. The Superdome is home to multiple […] See MoreFood at Mercedes Benz Superdome

Comment on "Final Project"

1. I would open Gravity Falls Waterfall Jumping like my classmate Ki. The waterfall was in Costa […] See MoreComment on "Final Project"

Comment on "Final Project"

Final exam Ramiro Peregrina 1 I would want to do under water scuba diving in the Mediterranean […] See MoreComment on "Final Project"

Comment on "Food at Mercedes Benz Superdome"

Ramiro Peregrina Parks and recreation Final project […] See MoreComment on "Food at Mercedes Benz Superdome"

Nairobi Game Reserve/Kenya

My favorite game reserve is Nairobi Game Reserve. I chose this because of its wildlife, scenic beauty, birding and bush vibe. It is an incredible wilderness region where great herds of zebra and antelope graze alongside herds of several […] See MoreNairobi Game Reserve/Kenya

Ndumo Game Reserve, South Africa

Lalibela game reserve! This private game reserve is located in cape bode in South Africa. It's is one of the big 5 game reserves. They have 3 lodges and are malaria free and span 5 Eco systems, it is only a half and hour drive from […] See MoreNdumo Game Reserve, South Africa