MAT 1175 – Fundamentals of Mathematics

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• about the mathzone

lucyao

i already register for an account and i do pay for it.. how come i couldnt access the course in it???
    did i still need to pay for it?? or how??

Jonas Reitz
    Participant

Hi Lucyao — did you enter the correct section enrollment code within MathZone? ( 8F6-6B-C33 for Professor Halleck’s section, 863-9C-3DE for Professor Reitz’). This should take you automatically to our course. If you are still unable to access the course, let us know exactly where you are having the problem and we’ll do our best to help out.

lucyao

thx mr.reize..i get it!!!!

Mishii
    Participant

Pro. Reitz
    i did the first assignment on math zone today and it was good, thanks for the help

Jonas Reitz
    Participant

@mishii — glad to hear it!

Mishii
    Participant

Pro. Reitz
    I was wondering what happens when u miss like 5 questions on one assignment ? is that really bad ? i tried my best yet missed a couple questions.

Jonas Reitz
    Participant

@mishii — You must complete 80% of the assigned problems this semester in order to get full credit for the homework portion of your grade. Missing a few problems on one assignment will not hurt you too much overall, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Pro Reitz: I was on vaction last week and wasnt near a computer so im missing one assignment how bad will this affect my grade?

omargani
    Participant

Hi professor. Reitz. My name is Omar Gani. I finish the math zone homework but i have problem that in grade book class average is decreasing. I did everything in your class and please check on math zone about grade book.

Jonas Reitz
    Participant

@zytasia Gaines – Each problem assigned in math zone is worth a certain number of points.
    You must earn 80% of the total number of points assigned throughout the
    semester in order to get full credit for the homework. As long as you
    keep up on the rest of the assignments, missing one shouldn’t hurt you.

Jonas Reitz
    Participant

@omargani – The class average refers to the entire class, not just to you — don’t worry.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.