HOSPITALITY GARDEN

active 1 year, 11 months ago
HOSPITALITY GARDEN
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Professional Studies
Project Description

The Garden is a project that teaches students and faculty about the excitement and nuance of growing flowers and vegetables for the Culinary and Pastry labs at NYC College of Technology. We encourage involvement and volunteers from all departments at the college.

Acknowledgements

This project was created by: markh

EcoFest video

Ecofest is right around the corner.  Here is a short video that tells us a […] See MoreEcoFest video

Meet and Plan

EcoFest 2022 is just around the corner! We need to plan how we will present the Hydroponic system […] See MoreMeet and Plan

Tiny Sprouts, Big Hopes

Attention Gardeners and seed planters! Tomorrow at 1:00 we will be meeting in N201 in order to […] See MoreTiny Sprouts, Big Hopes

Comment on "Photo Gallery"

[…] site’s menu links to a photo gallery. The photos featured show students and faculty p […] See MoreComment on "Photo Gallery"

Comment on "Links & Resources"

I wanted to join the Hospitality Gardening Club but I wasn't sure how to sign up for it. Is there […] See MoreComment on "Links & Resources"

Comment on "Transplanting"

Kristen, send me an email: mhellermann@citytech.cuny.edu I think it would be superb if you could […] See MoreComment on "Transplanting"