FYLC – First Year Learning Communities

active 1 day, 13 hours ago
FYLC – First Year Learning Communities
This Project is OPEN.
School
Technology & Design, Professional Studies, Arts & Sciences
Category
College, Community, Coursework, Curriculum, Faculty, Pedagogy, Research, Resource, Service, Staff, Student
Project Description

Welcome to the First Year Learning Communities Open Lab project page. If you are interested in joining the Reflective Writing Project or just learning more about events, resources and information related to the FYLCs at City Tech please request membership!

End of My First Semester

Time flew by so fast. From student orientation, to first day of class, midterm, then breaks, then […] See MoreEnd of My First Semester

FINALS WEEK...OH NO! BUT WINTER BREAK...OH YEAH!

We all know what’s to come at the end of every semester...finals. I still have three more finals t […] See MoreFINALS WEEK...OH NO! BUT WINTER BREAK...OH YEAH!

Mid-Semester at City Tech

The college life at City Tech has been a pretty great experience for me so far. College for me, in […] See MoreMid-Semester at City Tech

I'm glad you mentioned the people you have met surprising you in a good way. I was a little […] See More

I completely agree with you that college was a better experience than HS. Maybe it's just me but […] See More

I agree when you said that we shouldn't procrastinate. Sometimes you can't help yourself but do […] See More

Registration for next semester

Dear Sheldon, Have you been able to receive any help? Our FYLC peer mentors should be able to assist you. Lauri Aguirre FYP Director See MoreRegistration for next semester

Proposed FYLC Mission Statement

That would be fantastic. I will email you. See MoreProposed FYLC Mission Statement