Faculty Commons Internship Journal

active 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Faculty Commons Internship Journal
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Technology & Design
Communication Design, Computer Systems Technology, Entertainment Technology
Project Description

Faculty Commons, A Center for Teaching, Learning, Scholarship and Service coordinates all professional development, grants and assessment activities of faculty at New York City College of Technology. Faculty Commons adopts a programmatic approach to professional development and operates as a faculty resource and think tank where members collaborate on a variety of projects to shape curriculum, pedagogy and assessment.

In accordance with the College goals and strategic plan and with support from CUNY, the Office of the Provost, the College Council and the Professional Development Advisory Council, Faculty Commons will strive to improve and promote the quality and excellence of faculty at New York City College of Technology.

Fifth day

Today was fifth, the last day of training. We have done 2 individual projects and currently […] See MoreFifth day

Fifth Day of Training

All of us are focusing on the group project today. After we decided the logo, fonts, color scheme, […] See MoreFifth Day of Training

Day5 of Trainee

What did you learn? An intresting set of stationary.   How is it going to help you? Play […] See MoreDay5 of Trainee

Your suggestions are really helpful, they help me think clearly as untie all knots on the rope at […] See More

Actually when I search more, I will have more mess ideas and don't gonna choose which one. But, I […] See More

Hello Savonne, We are glad that you learned how to do time management. You are working in a […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.