Faculty Commons Internship Journal

active 3 days, 9 hours ago
Faculty Commons Internship Journal
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Technology & Design
Communication Design, Computer Systems Technology, Entertainment Technology
Project Description

Faculty Commons, A Center for Teaching, Learning, Scholarship and Service coordinates all professional development, grants and assessment activities of faculty at New York City College of Technology. Faculty Commons adopts a programmatic approach to professional development and operates as a faculty resource and think tank where members collaborate on a variety of projects to shape curriculum, pedagogy and assessment.

In accordance with the College goals and strategic plan and with support from CUNY, the Office of the Provost, the College Council and the Professional Development Advisory Council, Faculty Commons will strive to improve and promote the quality and excellence of faculty at New York City College of Technology.

Internship Training Day 3

1)What did you learn? Today I learned about researching and completing an infographic […] See MoreInternship Training Day 3

Day 3

Today I learned how to apply crop marks and bleeding if needed to a document and other steps that […] See MoreDay 3

Day 3 of Training

We finally wrapped up the City Tech Writer project today. Through this project I am more aware of […] See MoreDay 3 of Training

Hello Yimei It's great to see your progress and you always eager to learn and putting out the […] See More

Hello Jiayu, I am glad you are learning little details that matter the most. It will only make […] See More

Thank you for the websites. I will read all of them. See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.