Faculty Commons Internship Journal

active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Faculty Commons Internship Journal
This Project is OPEN.
School
Technology & Design
Communication Design, Computer Systems Technology, Entertainment Technology
Project Description

Faculty Commons, A Center for Teaching, Learning, Scholarship and Service coordinates all professional development, grants and assessment activities of faculty at New York City College of Technology. Faculty Commons adopts a programmatic approach to professional development and operates as a faculty resource and think tank where members collaborate on a variety of projects to shape curriculum, pedagogy and assessment.

In accordance with the College goals and strategic plan and with support from CUNY, the Office of the Provost, the College Council and the Professional Development Advisory Council, Faculty Commons will strive to improve and promote the quality and excellence of faculty at New York City College of Technology.

End of Semester Reflection

• Now that your (semester/college career) is over what are some goals that you plan to work t […] See MoreEnd of Semester Reflection

Day 5

What did you learn today? Today, I learned how to better work in groups. What challenges […] See MoreDay 5

Day 5

What did you learn today? Today I learned how to coordinate with my group members. I also […] See MoreDay 5

Hi Anmol. A lot of the time keeping it simple is a good idea. Especially on a project like this […] See More

Hi Tramain. Glad you saw the point of the creative project. Too much freedom can lead to missing […] See More

Hi Jermey. Exactly, each of these projects is to help give insight on how we work here at FC, and […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.