Faculty Commons Internship Journal

active 1 month ago
Faculty Commons Internship Journal
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Technology & Design
Communication Design, Computer Systems Technology, Entertainment Technology
Project Description

Faculty Commons, A Center for Teaching, Learning, Scholarship and Service coordinates all professional development, grants and assessment activities of faculty at New York City College of Technology. Faculty Commons adopts a programmatic approach to professional development and operates as a faculty resource and think tank where members collaborate on a variety of projects to shape curriculum, pedagogy and assessment.

In accordance with the College goals and strategic plan and with support from CUNY, the Office of the Provost, the College Council and the Professional Development Advisory Council, Faculty Commons will strive to improve and promote the quality and excellence of faculty at New York City College of Technology.

Anderley Fequiere’s Journal 6

Today I have received a new project to work on called the creative project. The Challenge I face […] See MoreAnderley Fequiere’s Journal 6

Anderley Fequiere’s Journal 5

Today I improved on a layout I made for the Literary Art Festival. The challenge I faced was […] See MoreAnderley Fequiere’s Journal 5

Anderley Fequiere's Journal 4

Today I learned about how to go about the text and what I need to do in order to make the text and […] See MoreAnderley Fequiere's Journal 4

Continue to practice what you learned today using Indesign, so that is becomes an actual skill […] See More

Anderley, Welcome to Faculty Commons. You are off to a productive start. Learning the email […] See More

Hi Anmol. A lot of the time keeping it simple is a good idea. Especially on a project like this […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.