Faculty Commons Internship Journal

active 4 months ago
Faculty Commons Internship Journal
This Project is OPEN.
School
Technology & Design
Communication Design, Computer Systems Technology, Entertainment Technology
Project Description

Faculty Commons, A Center for Teaching, Learning, Scholarship and Service coordinates all professional development, grants and assessment activities of faculty at New York City College of Technology. Faculty Commons adopts a programmatic approach to professional development and operates as a faculty resource and think tank where members collaborate on a variety of projects to shape curriculum, pedagogy and assessment.

In accordance with the College goals and strategic plan and with support from CUNY, the Office of the Provost, the College Council and the Professional Development Advisory Council, Faculty Commons will strive to improve and promote the quality and excellence of faculty at New York City College of Technology.

Last Day of Trianing

Today is last day of the training. Wow! I'm so happy that I can join in Faculty Commons design […] See MoreLast Day of Trianing

Final Training Day

It literally feels like Lu and I just started training! We finalised our projects and then got […] See MoreFinal Training Day

Day 6 Training Journey

Still working on our group project in today, I was so hard to pick colors on my name tags, I try […] See MoreDay 6 Training Journey

Lu, We are so appreciative of your work. The book mark design is bold and both images are bold […] See More

Julie, Your presentation, bringing Hula to NYC, is a smart idea! I can already see some […] See More

As a designer it is important to know what need to be put in our design, "less is more", only […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.