Faculty Commons Internship Journal

active 1 month ago
Faculty Commons Internship Journal
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Technology & Design
Communication Design, Computer Systems Technology, Entertainment Technology
Project Description

Faculty Commons, A Center for Teaching, Learning, Scholarship and Service coordinates all professional development, grants and assessment activities of faculty at New York City College of Technology. Faculty Commons adopts a programmatic approach to professional development and operates as a faculty resource and think tank where members collaborate on a variety of projects to shape curriculum, pedagogy and assessment.

In accordance with the College goals and strategic plan and with support from CUNY, the Office of the Provost, the College Council and the Professional Development Advisory Council, Faculty Commons will strive to improve and promote the quality and excellence of faculty at New York City College of Technology.

End of Semester Reflection

Working as a design intern at Faculty Commons has been a great experience.  It has been a great […] See MoreEnd of Semester Reflection

End of the Semester Reflections, Fall 2018 Cerena Reid

Now that my semester is over, my focus for next year is to develop my portfolio, sharpen my skills […] See MoreEnd of the Semester Reflections, Fall 2018 Cerena Reid

Mid Semester

I have came across one challenging project while working with FC. I've manage to accomplish the […] See MoreMid Semester

Hi Anmol. A lot of the time keeping it simple is a good idea. Especially on a project like this […] See More

Hi Tramain. Glad you saw the point of the creative project. Too much freedom can lead to missing […] See More

Hi Jermey. Exactly, each of these projects is to help give insight on how we work here at FC, and […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.