ENG1141 Sears FA2021

active 2 years, 2 months ago
ENG1141 Sears FA2021
This Course Profile is OPEN but membership is by invitation. You must be a member of the Course to view the Course Site.
English
ENG1141

This introductory course aims to engage and help you develop your creative voice through discussions of craft and technique, readings aimed to build critical reading and workshopping skills, writing exercises, and discussion of language and style.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Jennifer Sears

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 5 times; view clone(s).

Participation Activity, Session 23: “Un-silencing the Silences”

Great work on this discussion board, all. I hope you take a look at what your peers wrote! This board is now closed. Prof. Sears See MoreParticipation Activity, Session 23: “Un-silencing the Silences”

Participation Activity, Session 17: Writing Flash Fiction

All.....Nice work on these flash fictions. Remember you can develop and use these in your assignments. If you use several of them, make sure to give each one a title, so the reader knows you are shifting stories. Zombies, sci-fi, and […] See MoreParticipation Activity, Session 17: Writing Flash Fiction

Parctipation Activity, Session 15: Writing Story through Dialogue

TW: VIOLENCE “So how was your four days off from work?” I asked. “It was good. I spent my time in nature and just finding myself. I really needed those days off.” Harley seemed content. A little too content. “You know, Sabrina h […] See MoreParctipation Activity, Session 15: Writing Story through Dialogue