ENG1141-D310 Intro to Creative Writing, SP2024

active 19 hours, 1 minute ago
This Course Profile is OPEN, but the Course Site is PRIVATE.
English
ENG1141
Spring 2024

This introductory course aims to engage and help you develop your creative voice through discussions of craft and technique, readings aimed to build critical reading and workshopping skills, writing exercises, and discussion of language and style.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Jennifer Sears

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Hip Hop Response Poems

The Past  Imagine where id be if I had one you won't get to fool me again. imagine a love who won't deceive me I've let you fool me again. I long to go back to the better me but I don't wanna be saved.   - Oussmane Diallo, Eshal […] See MoreHip Hop Response Poems

Discussion Board 1: Character Sketch

Person 1 On the train station, while I was waiting for the train I noticed a guy was holding a laptop and was on a vedio call. Maybe he was on a interview or on a meeting. His action shows, how workaholic person he is. Person 2 As I […] See MoreDiscussion Board 1: Character Sketch

Discussion Board 2: Free Verse (and Line Breaks)

Unfulfilled Dreams “It’s for the best,” they told me, “We want the best for you.” “We know what’s best for you." So, I kept my mouth shut. I buried my opinions, my hopes, my dreams under lock and key, Because at times my life, my c […] See MoreDiscussion Board 2: Free Verse (and Line Breaks)