ENG1121E106Spring2019

active 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
ENG1121E106Spring2019
English
ENG1121
Spring 2019

You write to become a more effective person — across the board. We will write a LOT in this course, and we will listen to what was said. Let the power begin.

A recipe, and a poster on procrastination

Procrastination Recipe Procrastination on a 10 Page Paper Needed things Project due […] See MoreA recipe, and a poster on procrastination

Your Shelf (list) of Influences

Influences Things that influence me: Blink 182 (band) All the Small Things She's […] See MoreYour Shelf (list) of Influences

Prisoner Lipogram without descending letters on the topic of “fear”, ascending letters on the topic of “cure”

Restrictions of No Ascenders and Descenders I fear to be alone, as much as I fear failure. The […] See MorePrisoner Lipogram without descending letters on the topic of “fear”, ascending letters on the topic of “cure”

I like, Zafor. This is totally cool! You will have to explain / read it to me. I am not familiar […] See More

Hi Luis, You need to edit this format == turn it right side up and get rid of the text box. Maybe […] See More

I am really enjoying reading this essay! Did you do the other required posts to OpenLab (the […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.