ENG 2400-OL50 (Films from ”Literature”), Fall 2020

active 4 months, 1 week ago
ENG 2400-OL50 (Films from "Literature"), Fall 2020
English
ENG 2400

This course will allow students to examine the relationship between film and their literary sources. Through classroom
discussions and out-of-class assignments, students will analyze classic and contemporary literary texts and their cinematic versions. Students will examine the relationship between film and literature, with specific focus on the techniques used in fiction, drama and film and the influences of censorship and society. Students will focus on the similarities and differences of literary works adapted into films.

How the Story of Oscar Schindler Came to Be Known

Hi Everyone, Just a brief follow up to our conversation tonight about Oscar Schindler. The […] See MoreHow the Story of Oscar Schindler Came to Be Known

Introductions

Take 150 words or so and introduce yourself in a comment below. Use my example here as a […] See MoreIntroductions

Hello everyone, My name is Leonardo Harrison and My major is environmental control technology. I […] See More

I would like to congratulate every student of this class for making it this far into their […] See More

Hello everyone, my name is Michael Militano this is my second year at City Tech and I major in […] See More