ENG 1141: Intro to Creative Writing, Fall 2020

active 5 minutes ago
This Course Profile is OPEN, but the Course Site is PRIVATE.
English
ENG1141

This introductory course in creative writing includes exercises to identify and engage your creative voice, discussions of craft and technique, readings aimed to build critical reading and workshopping skills, and discussion of language and style.

Participation Activity, Session16: Understanding the Fiction Assignment

I have read the assignment and have no questions See MoreParticipation Activity, Session16: Understanding the Fiction Assignment

Participation Activity, Session 15: Flash Fiction Brainstorming!

The last soccer goal It has been crazy everyone is tired we played for 90 minutes but it wasn't enough and got extended. We need the last goal to end this misery. I'm standing left back and screaming at the midfield "yo pass me the ball" […] See MoreParticipation Activity, Session 15: Flash Fiction Brainstorming!

Participation Activity, Session 13: Fiction Brainstorming Exercise 1

Five ideas that spark a story 1. Leaving the country that i was born, leaving my family and going oversees to a place where i had to start from the beginning 2. Wishing everything went good and already be done with school 3. Being able to […] See MoreParticipation Activity, Session 13: Fiction Brainstorming Exercise 1