ENG 1101 Fall 2021 0277

active 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
ENG 1101 Fall 2021 0277
English
ENG 1101

English Composition I is a course to help student improve their writing skills through various activities and assignments.

Writing well is essential for all college students regardless of their majors or future plans.

Student Survey

Faculty: You can use this survey to understand the technology and working spaces available to […] See MoreStudent Survey

Discussion: Introductions

Faculty: Below is a recommended activity that helps build community in your class and introduces […] See MoreDiscussion: Introductions

Student Post (Example)

Faculty: This example student post and comment demonstrate how students can contribute and […] See MoreStudent Post (Example)

No Comments Found

Reaction to Atonement movie

1. This film was a lot for me (nothing personal), just very emotional. 2. I believe i understood it for the most part, I'm not really a film/movie person, but I have watched 2 movies that are slightly similar to this film. 3. I believe […] See MoreReaction to Atonement movie

September 14, 2021 questions about “Salvation”

1. The story is Langston's Hughes who I’m assuming is the little boy 2. He is 12 years old 3. Honestly not this extreme but Experiences like this is why I don’t believe you need to go to church to believe or even believe in anything 4. […] See MoreSeptember 14, 2021 questions about “Salvation”

Sept. 16 questions about “Young Goodman Brown”

1) Salem, Massachusetts is known for the Salem witch trials of 1692. 2) Their names contain common English words, like faith and goodman. 3) I can think of Lennie Small in of mice and men whose name was ironic because he was a huge […] See MoreSept. 16 questions about “Young Goodman Brown”

Fall 2021 Syllabus

Division of Arts/Humanities Department of English Prof. Frank Masiello email: fmasiello@citytech.cuny.edu ENG 1101 Composition I Fall 2021 Online and synchronous T/H 2:30 – 3:45 pm Course Description English Composition I is a t […] See MoreFall 2021 Syllabus

Professor’s final — choose mine or the department’s final (and remember the research paper is a separate longer assignment)

Final Exam Essay "Brokeback Mountain" was originally a short story, written in 1997 by Annie Proulx, published in The New Yorker magazine. The film Brokeback Mountain was released in 2005, directed by Ang Lee, screenplay by Diana […] See MoreProfessor’s final — choose mine or the department’s final (and remember the research paper is a separate longer assignment)

Departmental final (and do not forget that the research paper is not the final)

The department's final, which is one option, is a multi-page pdf., which I cannot paste here. I am putting it in the Files folder. If you cannot access it, send me an email and I will send it as an attachment. Note: I am also […] See MoreDepartmental final (and do not forget that the research paper is not the final)