ENG 1101 Fall 2020 OL20 (26956)

You are viewing all docs.

Title
Professor’s final — choose mine or the department’s final (and remember the research paper is a separate longer assignment)

Final Exam Essay “Brokeback Mountain” was originally a short story, written in 1997 by Annie Proulx, published in The New […]

Author: Author
Departmental final (and do not forget that the research paper is not the final)

The department’s final, which is one option, is a multi-page pdf., which I cannot paste here. I am putting it […]

Author: Author
I cannot upload the sample Works Cited

Email me if you need the sample Works Cited…

Author: Author
activity to complete asap

Activity to practice writing a Works Cited On a separate sheet of paper, convert the information in each of the […]

Author: Author
Discussion quesions on 3 of the 6 gender readings

Discussion of Class Readings Theme: Men and Women Please post brief answers to as many of these questions as possible. […]

Author: Author
second set of readings theme: men and women

Second Class Readings Theme: Men and Women Press Ctrl + click or cut and paste into your browser to open […]

Author: Author
Gender equality in media…

Equality Between Men and Women? We often hear about such topics as domestic violence and “toxic masculinity” and the prevailing […]

Author: Author
four documents to help you with your research paper

We need to practice how to do a proper research paper.  Yours is due near the end of the semester […]

Author: Author
choice B for the second essay

Horror Movie Assignment Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining is less an adaptation of Stephen King’s bestselling horror novel than a complete […]

Author: Author
choice A for the second essay

Horror Movie Assignment Rosemary’s Baby (1968) Terrifying and darkly comic, Rosemary’s Baby marked the Hollywood debut of Roman Polanski. This […]

Author: Author
Viewing 1-10 of 23 docs