ENG 1101 Fall 2020 OL20 (26956)

active 3 years, 1 month ago
ENG 1101 Fall 2020 OL20 (26956)
English
ENG 1101

English Composition I is a course to help student improve their writing skills through various activities and assignments.

Writing well is essential for all college students regardless of their majors or future plans.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Prof. Masiello

This course has been cloned or re-cloned 5 times; view clone(s).

Student Survey

Faculty: You can use this survey to understand the technology and working spaces available to […] See MoreStudent Survey

Discussion: Introductions

Faculty: Below is a recommended activity that helps build community in your class and introduces […] See MoreDiscussion: Introductions

Student Post (Example)

Faculty: This example student post and comment demonstrate how students can contribute and […] See MoreStudent Post (Example)

Comment on "Discussion: Introductions"

Christian, You sound like you enjoy your life and that is great! Remember, let's all stay […] See MoreComment on "Discussion: Introductions"

Comment on "Discussion: Introductions"

Comment on "Discussion: Introductions"

Discussion questions on 4,5,6

4. A Rose for Emily A) - “A sort of respectful affection for a fallen monument,” -“The gasoline pumps-an eyesore among eyesores.” B) “You’re speaking gibberish,” “That was a piece of cake,” “Life is a journey,” and “Don’ […] See MoreDiscussion questions on 4,5,6

Discussion questions on 3 of the 6 readings

1) “Why I Want a Wife” a) Syfers argues that women and men in marriage are not equal. She states that women are the bottom in a relationship and wanting a wife will mean equality in a relationship instead of conformity to a man. Thi […] See MoreDiscussion questions on 3 of the 6 readings

Horror

Yes, Nay, The Shining does have all the trappings of a horror film, but it is done with such attention to detail that it is quite special. The class would probably be surprised at how dissected and discussed this film is. One look at […] See MoreHorror

Professor’s final — choose mine or the department’s final (and remember the research paper is a separate longer assignment)

Final Exam Essay "Brokeback Mountain" was originally a short story, written in 1997 by Annie Proulx, published in The New Yorker magazine. The film Brokeback Mountain was released in 2005, directed by Ang Lee, screenplay by Diana Ossana and See MoreProfessor’s final — choose mine or the department’s final (and remember the research paper is a separate longer assignment)

Departmental final (and do not forget that the research paper is not the final)

The department's final, which is one option, is a multi-page pdf., which I cannot paste here. I am putting it in the Files folder. If you cannot access it, send me an email and I will send it as an attachment. Note: I am also providing See MoreDepartmental final (and do not forget that the research paper is not the final)

I cannot upload the sample Works Cited

Email me if you need the sample Works Cited... See MoreI cannot upload the sample Works Cited