CUNY And The UN: A Partnership

active 1 week, 5 days ago
CUNY And The UN: A Partnership
This Project is OPEN.
School
Arts & Sciences
Category
College, Community, Faculty, Service, Student
Project Description

This project is aimed at raising awareness at CUNY of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s), specifically the global education goal (SDG4) – quality education for all. We propose to initiate an educational partnership that can propel progress toward the SDG4 between CUNY, the country’s largest public university, and the UN. One of our aims is to build an understanding within the CUNY student and faculty population of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, SDG4 and seeding a movement of informed youth advocates active in local, national and international education spaces.

Project Contacts

Prepping for midterms and my signature project

The bitter cold weather seems to be never ending as the semester is progressing. Just as I am […] See MorePrepping for midterms and my signature project

Reflections on the 2018 GEM Report Gender Review: Accountability for gender equality in education

On International Women's Day, Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 9 am a group of us […] See MoreReflections on the 2018 GEM Report Gender Review: Accountability for gender equality in education

Three weeks and counting

It has been almost three weeks since I have attended the United Nation 2018 Winter Youth […] See MoreThree weeks and counting

[…] their story on the site and/or in their op-ed for PassBlue, “an independent, women-led d […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.