The CUNY Youth Ambassador Program

active 1 month, 1 week ago
The CUNY Youth Ambassador Program
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences
Category
College, Community, Faculty, Service, Student
Project Description

The CUNY Youth Ambassador program is a CUNY-wide program founded by professors Bonanome and ElHitti and launched at their CUNY home institution, City Tech under the direction of its founders.
The mission of the program is to build an understanding within CUNY of the UN’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, specifically the global education goal (SDG4) and seed a movement of informed student youth advocates active in local, national and international education spaces. In collaboration with the UNESCO GEM (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization General Education Monitoring Report) team in Paris, the program directors launched this initiative in February 2018.

Project Contact

Struggles with My Signature Project

I have truly struggled with figuring out what to do for a signature project because I feel as […] See MoreStruggles with My Signature Project

One “Small” Straw, One “Small” Step

The past month has been extremely hectic for me in terms of the workload from school. To be […] See MoreOne “Small” Straw, One “Small” Step

Global Development Begins with the Youth

This past month, I was fortunate enough to be able to attend the 23rd United Nations Winter Youth […] See MoreGlobal Development Begins with the Youth

[…] their story on the site and/or in their op-ed for PassBlue, “an independent, women-led d […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.