CUNY And The UN: A Partnership

active 1 month, 1 week ago
CUNY And The UN: A Partnership
This Project is OPEN.
School
Arts & Sciences
Category
College, Community, Faculty, Service, Student
Project Description

This project is aimed at raising awareness at CUNY of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s), specifically the global education goal (SDG4) – quality education for all. We propose to initiate an educational partnership that can propel progress toward the SDG4 between CUNY, the country’s largest public university, and the UN. One of our aims is to build an understanding within the CUNY student and faculty population of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, SDG4 and seeding a movement of informed youth advocates active in local, national and international education spaces.

Project Contacts

Graduation and beyond...

Finally, the exams are over now. I am excited for my graduation which is just around the corner. […] See MoreGraduation and beyond...

Launching my Signature Project

It was a sunny mid-spring morning on Tuesday, April 24th as I geared up for our first […] See MoreLaunching my Signature Project

Yesterday's Open Table Event

Thank you to all the students and faculty who stopped by our table event to learn about our […] See MoreYesterday's Open Table Event

[…] their story on the site and/or in their op-ed for PassBlue, “an independent, women-led d […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.