CUNY And The UN: A Partnership

active 4 months, 2 weeks ago
CUNY And The UN: A Partnership
This Project is OPEN.
School / Office
Arts & Sciences
Category
College, Community, Faculty, Service, Student
Project Description

The CUNY Youth Ambassador program is a CUNY-wide program founded by professors Bonanome and ElHitti and launched at their CUNY home institution, City Tech under the direction of its founders.
The mission of the program is to build an understanding within CUNY of the UN’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, specifically the global education goal (SDG4) and seed a movement of informed student youth advocates active in local, national and international education spaces. In collaboration with the UNESCO GEM (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization General Education Monitoring Report) team in Paris, the program directors launched this initiative in February 2018.

Project Contacts

Graduation and beyond...

Finally, the exams are over now. I am excited for my graduation which is just around the corner. […] See MoreGraduation and beyond...

Launching my Signature Project

It was a sunny mid-spring morning on Tuesday, April 24th as I geared up for our first […] See MoreLaunching my Signature Project

Yesterday's Open Table Event

Thank you to all the students and faculty who stopped by our table event to learn about our […] See MoreYesterday's Open Table Event

[…] their story on the site and/or in their op-ed for PassBlue, “an independent, women-led d […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.