COMD3503Spring2019 Topics in Graphic Design

active 3 years, 2 months ago
This Course Profile is OPEN, but only logged-in OpenLab members may view the Course Site.
Communication Design
COMD3503
Spring 2019

Explores the role of graphic designer in contemporary visual communications with related design assignments and research. Graphic design trends; the impact of computer technology; examination of the work of major 20th century designers; global graphics; the ongoing dialogue between advertising and graphic design.
A large emphasis will be placed on awareness of the design world by observing the principles of design in our community: books, publications, web sources, museums and graphic art organizations. Students are expected to gather reference materials for all their projects and are encouraged to use the library resources. http://library.citytech.cuny.edu

Trendsetters

David Rohee Topics in Graphic Design Trendsetter I believe that I am a trendsetter as a graphic designer because when I first started as an Advertising Design major, I would often be given the opportunity to look at art piece created by […] See MoreTrendsetters