ARCH1121 A World History of Architecture, SP2019 Zagaroli

active 4 years ago
Architectural Technology
ARCH 1121
Spring 2019

The study of architectural technology from prehistoric times to the present, stressing the development of structural systems and the exploration of materials. This course will also explore the interaction of building design and historic socio-economic determinants. This is a writing intensive course.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Robert Zagaroli 3rd

View the course(s) that this course is based on. This course has been cloned or re-cloned 3 times; view clone(s).

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.

Richard Liz homework assignment #2

Richard Liz March 11,2019 Arch 1121 Empire State Building and Flatiron Building   The Empire State Building is the tallest building in New York City you could see the building from a mile away from where you live but also view it on See MoreRichard Liz homework assignment #2

Introduction

Yuxuan zhao February, 4, 2019 Arch 1121 Professor Zagaroli writing assignment Introduction Hi I'm Yuxuan Zhao , you can call me Chris. I was interested in drawing when I was young , and I like buildings,those magical buildings h See MoreIntroduction

Rana Saleh -Arch 1121 -Assignmint 1

Rana Saleh   Professor  Zagaroli A persons Uniqueness if determined by the actions and standards they hold for themselves. For myself, I believe that my determination and strive is what makes me an exceptional person in people's eye See MoreRana Saleh -Arch 1121 -Assignmint 1