Anime Gaming Underground

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Question..

Reemo
    Participant

Ah, I see~ I might as well check that calendar when I go to the club. And I’m glad I won’t be the only girl ^^’ hahaha I get what u mean lol

Anthony Serrano
    Participant

By now you’ve probably already gotten your answer. Anyways…

That character on that T-Shirt is Lux. She is part of a tribe (Demecia–a monarchy) that is at war with other tribes; she serves the crown as a member of the crowdsguard.

Rogue Bayron
    Participant

Hello, Reemo. Our club is located in the Atrium building on the 5th floor. We officially meet up each Thursday but are in that room everyday gaming anyways. When is the next time you can come by the club to sign up or talk about our upcoming activities? I will be in the room 1:15pm – 4pm each Tuesday and Thursday so you can speak to me or any of our other leaders in the room. If you have any more questions, message us back here or feel free to drop by and speak with me. Hope to see you in the club!

The “Spoopy” Vice President Rogue.

Reemo
    Participant

Thanks Anthony, I really wanted to know who that character was~
    5th floor? I thought the club was in the 4th floor in that room with ping-pong and T.V ^^’ and since I’m new to the college, how do you get there? Like what room in the 5th floor? (( how do I delete this comment? ))

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Reemo.

Reemo
    Participant

Thanks Anthony, I really wanted to know who that character was~
    5th floor? I thought the club was in the 4th floor in that room with ping-pong and T.V ^^’ and since I’m new to the college, how do you get there? Like what room in the 5th floor? And thanks for your reply!

Anthony Serrano
    Participant

The club is located right above the smelly place that reeks of overpowering body odor (i.e., the ping-pong and T.V. place). I have a sensitive nose. Anyways, you need only take the stairs that face the library in order to get to the club–it’s up one flight of stairs. Once you’ve gone up the stairs, take a right and head straight past the elevators and vending machines. Past the doors–that you will run into–is the club area.

Have you tried editing the duplicate post to a period? I don’t think it’s possible to delete one’s own post.

Your double post need not be deleted though–it just shows how committed you are on joining the club, aha! Best of luck.

Reemo
    Participant

Hahaha okay xD I’ll probably go tomorrow, if not then perhaps on Tuesday~ thanks for explaining how to get there and I shall leave my comment like that then lol, thanks again!~

Cbot100
    Participant

I know where the room is and everything but how do I become an official member? I will be at the club tommorrow.

Edwina
    Participant

If you are on the 5th fl on Thursday and would like to join during club hours it is possible that the club may be re-located to the 10th fl in 1022B due to Student life hosting a meeting in the lounge which our club uses. If that is the case then proceed to 1022B to join, ask for Sharif, Edwina or Rouge, if we are in the lounge tomorrow that would be great, still asked for the persons i mentioned. Your opportunity to join is during club ours 12:30 to 2:00 if we are displaced to the tenth fl, other than that ask for those people in the lounge.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.