Anime Gaming Underground

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Question..

Reemo
    Participant

When does the club meet and where? Thank you!

Wei
    Participant

Truee, I want to play league with a City Tech person face to face

Wei
    Participant

Banner says
    “Michael Batista * 347/381-0240
    Mr.batista01@gmail.com * Atrium 5th Floor”

Edwina
    Participant

For online games there is another Club in the back of the cafeteria that meets up almost all the time. AGU is for more for console and PC gamers.

Damir
    Participant

Looking to hang and play some league freshman .. Don’t know anyone you can. Add me on league; 1 trick damir

Reemo
    Participant

So.. The anime club or the game club hasn’t appeared today at the club welcome back meeting thing.. I tried looking for them.. Also I have a question about legend of leagues since you guys seem to play it

Jace
    Participant

I looked around for them too but it was late, a bit closer to 2 than I would’ve preferred. Oh and I don’t have any questions about league. :D

Reemo
    Participant

What’s a bit closer to 2? And I’m the one who has a question xD well, basically I have that shirt.. http://www.imageanime.com/leofleluxpat.html
    Is that girl a character from the game? Like a main one? And I’m thinking of starting to play the game, that’s why~

K
    Participant

Do you play ps3 games?

Edwina
    Participant

No we do not have any members that will bring their ps3

Edwina
    Participant

I do not have information at the moment, any questions please come to the 5th floor lounge at 3pm and ask for Michael, Sharif, Rough, or Edwina.

Reemo
    Participant

I have class at this time though.. And since I’m still new here I don’t know where you’re talking about.. Perhaps you mean 4th floor? Because I went to that place before and saw lots of gamers but I was too shy to chat with anyone..

Edwina
    Participant

You are open to come in anytime, any day except Friday; Thursdays after 2 pm most official members would be there to get information from. We are one floor above the student activities on the 4th floor.

Reemo
    Participant

Ah okay, so you guys watch anime or just play games? Also since I’ve only seen guys, are there actually girls in the club?

Edwina
    Participant

We do both depending on the day, if the weather is horrible no games because no one brought in a console, so we might watch a movie. There is a calendar of event of what we do on particular days. There are girls in the club, I being one of them, but they are RARE like shiny pokemon before people made their own pokemon using modulators.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.