Anime Gaming Underground

• Question..
  • #31576

Reemo

When does the club meet and where? Thank you!

#31618

Wei

Truee, I want to play league with a City Tech person face to face

#31619

Wei

Banner says
    “Michael Batista * 347/381-0240
    Mr.batista01@gmail.com * Atrium 5th Floor”

#31620

Edwina

For online games there is another Club in the back of the cafeteria that meets up almost all the time. AGU is for more for console and PC gamers.

#31931

Damir

Looking to hang and play some league freshman .. Don’t know anyone you can. Add me on league; 1 trick damir

#31974

Reemo

So.. The anime club or the game club hasn’t appeared today at the club welcome back meeting thing.. I tried looking for them.. Also I have a question about legend of leagues since you guys seem to play it

#31991

Jace

I looked around for them too but it was late, a bit closer to 2 than I would’ve preferred. Oh and I don’t have any questions about league. :D

#32013

Reemo

What’s a bit closer to 2? And I’m the one who has a question xD well, basically I have that shirt.. http://www.imageanime.com/leofleluxpat.html
    Is that girl a character from the game? Like a main one? And I’m thinking of starting to play the game, that’s why~

#32133

K

Do you play ps3 games?

#32185

Edwina

No we do not have any members that will bring their ps3

#32186

Edwina

I do not have information at the moment, any questions please come to the 5th floor lounge at 3pm and ask for Michael, Sharif, Rough, or Edwina.

#32363

Reemo

I have class at this time though.. And since I’m still new here I don’t know where you’re talking about.. Perhaps you mean 4th floor? Because I went to that place before and saw lots of gamers but I was too shy to chat with anyone..

#32364

Edwina

You are open to come in anytime, any day except Friday; Thursdays after 2 pm most official members would be there to get information from. We are one floor above the student activities on the 4th floor.

#32365

Reemo

Ah okay, so you guys watch anime or just play games? Also since I’ve only seen guys, are there actually girls in the club?

#32366

Edwina

We do both depending on the day, if the weather is horrible no games because no one brought in a console, so we might watch a movie. There is a calendar of event of what we do on particular days. There are girls in the club, I being one of them, but they are RARE like shiny pokemon before people made their own pokemon using modulators.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)