My Bio

Hi!  My name is Guangyu Chen, this month I am turning to 20, and I am currently taking the pre art design subjects at City Tech. Painting is only a subject I interested it. When I was little, I have seen a lot of good drawing and paintings which created by my father. However, it was pity for I did not learn his skills before he went to New York City. But, I still keen to the subject of art.

In the second semester of my freshmen year, I gradually found my favorite subject; it possibly will become my major in college. That is foundation drawing and figure drawing. They all have same purpose which is to show the real thing and the details between the objects and human. Right, the impression is really like the real thing.

Of course, the real things are very challenge for me, because I am not a good painter, and there have a lot of well-known senior artist in the world. But, this will not become a problem to stop my footsteps. Instead, I will try my best to touch my goal. 

Goal: I hope I can become a professional painter, let more and more people to enjoy with my painting.  Thus, I think the world’s most beautiful paintings that are realistic.