Three Questions To Help Us Get To Know One Another

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Three Questions To Help Us Get To Know One Another

Earthmage

Nice to meet you all.
    Here’s my three:
    1. Do you have any talents you’re proud of?

2. If you could live anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose?

3. What’s the last movie you watched?

Now to answer some questions:

@donsadet
    1) What kind of life do you imagine yourself living in 10 years?
    Assuming the world hasn’t completely gone down the toilet, I hope to have established a nice life for myself in that time. I’d like to have moved somewhere else, found a good job, got married, and managed to find some sense of peace and comfort.
    2) Are you guys travelers or want to travel to places outside of the US?
    I definitely love the idea of traveling around the world. Seeing pictures of amazing places just can’t compare to going to those places and taking them in first hand.
    3) What is your favorite place you may have visited that you cant wait to go back to again?
    I Went to France and Italy briefly in 2008, but not long enough to really get a feel of it. I’d love to go back and really explore.

@rsamuel1
    1- If you had to write a Biography of you life so far what name one thing you are most proud of?
    Honestly the thing I’m most proud of is the store of random knowledge I’ve managed to amass. None of it is particularly useful, I just like to know at least a little about everything so I like to learn about most things, no matter how dumb it may seem at first.
    2-If you had to start over in your selection of college would you have stayed in NYC or studied outside of NYC?
    If I had to choose again I would probably choose to dorm somewhere out of NYC. I’ve come to realize you don’t get the full college experience living at home.
    3-Do you think you would take more online classes rather than attending class if it was available in all subjects?
    I would probably take all my classes online given the chance. I don’t think most classes warrant the amount of time they’re allotted. I would go if any classes were more of a hands on experience but that only rarely seems to be the case unfortunately.

Joseph.C

Nice to meet you all.

I’ll start by replying:
    1. What was your dream when you were young & what is your current dream to accomplish now?
    I have always dreamed about working with technology,so i entered the engineering field to accomplish this dream.Doesn’t hurt that it makes good money.

2. Did your dream change as you grew older or did it stay the same? If it changed, why?
    It stayed the same for the most part.

3. How are you planning on to accomplish your dream?
    When i get the money, i am going to start tinkering with anything i can find.I’ll have a workbench and see where my mind takes me from there.

1. What was one interesting thing you did over the summer?
    I played lots of handball.Its a cool sport because rather then raw muscle,much more emphasis is placed on control,hand eye,reaction,and agility.

2. Do you have any plans for labor day weekend?
    Well i have class on saturday,hehe.I do however plan on playing handball,or catching a movie.

3. What has your favorite class been at City Tech? Or, what class are you looking forward to taking?
    So far,Logic and Problem solving.Its been something i have always been interested in,so it really keeps my focus.

1.Why is it that you chose to attend a CUNY as opposed to a SUNY,
    Its cheaper and closer to attend a CUNY.

2.If you were able to bring about something impossible to reality, what would it be? (for me, a time machine)
    Probably magic,lord knows the world needs some of that.

3.What is something that ‘Grind your Gears’?
    When people are smoking,and the tobacco cloud goes into my face.

My questions:

1.Have you ever written a story you were proud of?
    2.What was your biggest fear about college life?(If any)
    3.If you could drop one class(if any) what would you drop?

tawaina8

@Oguzhan

1.Who is your favorite music band/ artist?
    2. Who is your biggest inspiration?
    3. What’s your favorite T.V. show? (If you don’t watch TV, whats your favorite movie?)

1.Fabolous is my favorite rapper i also like Maxwell

2.I would say my mother is my Biggest inspiration

3.i love “Family Guy” and “Martin”

@ Sharone
    1. Where are you from?
    2. What do like to do when your bored?
    3. What would you do if you were given one million dollars no questions asked{ be honest}?

1.I’m from Queens, New York

2.When I am bored I like to listen to music and go to the movies

3.If I was given one million I would Create jobs and invest in different ways in order to keep troubled youth off the streets

My Questions are

1.what is your favorite color?

2.What is your passion?

3.Do you play sports?

Hi,
    Hope you’re enjoying Labor Day weekend! I have three questions for you:
    1. If you had to choose one thing to take on a desert island what would that be? What would you miss the most?
    2. Have you ever been to a Broadway show or Opera? If yes what is your favorite?
    3. Do you like living in NYC? If no, where would you like to live instead?

MoisesQ

My three questions are

1. What do you consider your strongest thing to be (problem solver, great speaker, consistent worker, great write .. and so on)

2. How often do you question what you do, and why?

3. What are you doing now that will make successful tomorrow.

I will start off with answering questions first.

@Zam
    1. What was your dream when you were young & what is your current dream to accomplish now?
    When I was young my dream was to be a police officer or a cop, and now my current dream is to be an architect engineer.
    2. Did your dream change as you grew older or did it stay the same? If it changed, why?
    My dream changed as I grew up, my dream changed because as i was growing up, i was influenced by a lot of people around me.
    3. How are you planning on to accomplish your dream?
    I am planning on accomplishing my dream by continuing my education to the maximum extent.

@Earthmage:
    1. Do you have any talents you’re proud of?
    Well i could draw, and sketch and i am actually proud of it.
    2. If you could live anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose?
    If i could live anywhere in the world i would choose to live in Rome.
    3. What’s the last movie you watched?
    The last movie i watched was Immortal.

@Oguzhan Ulutas
    1.Who is your favorite music band/ artist?
    Well I don’t really have a favorite music band but i do like Pendulum, Linkin Park, and Alex Clare
    2. Who is your biggest inspiration?
    My biggest inspiration is my oldest sister and my girlfriend.
    3. What’s your favorite T.V. show? (If you don’t watch TV, whats your favorite movie?)
    My favorite T.V. show is “How I Met Your Mother” and my favorite movie is “Inception”
    3) Who do you see when you look in the mirror, is it really yourself or is it you living as someone else?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.