Please Introduce Yourself!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Please Introduce Yourself!

johannah rodgers
    Participant

Please introduce yourself by responding to the following questions:

What is your name?

Which neighborhood/area do you live in?

What is your major?

What year are you at City Tech?

What have you been reading over the summer break?

If you would like to include any additional information about yourself, for instance, where you work, who you live with, what you do in your spare time, etc., we are always interested in knowing more about you!

Zam

What is your name?

– Zamsadul Mozumder, but please call me Zam. I have a hard time as well to pronounce my name. But if you want to try, here you go ZAM-SA-DUL MOZ-UMM-DER. I know I have a horrible long name. But I hope it makes you laugh or smile at least when trying to pronounce it!

– I live in Brooklyn, around Coney Island Beach.

What is your major?

– My major is Computer Science.

– I’m at my freshman year.

– To be honest, I haven’t read at all this summer. But I love reading news from CNN, Huffington Post, Yahoo, & Google News. I love reading about gadgets! My favorite websites to read from Engadget, Gizmodo, 9to5Mac, RedmondPie, TheVerge, & Notebookreviews.com. I visit these websites every single day. So I have those counts as reading!

If you would like to include any additional information about yourself, for instance, where you work, who you live with, what you do in your spare time, etc., we are always interested in knowing more about you!

– I work in Ann Taylor and have been working there for a few months. I started off as a Sales Associate than to a Stock Associate, to Stock Lead & now finally to a Visual Merchandiser & Stock Lead. In the long run, I basically do everything in the store.

– In my spare time I love catching up with all the news and events that are occurring. I also like spending time with my family, mainly my younger brother to make sure he is always on the right path.

– I love to work and do things so I can be occupied. I always need to do something & if I don’t have something to do, I’ll end up taking a nap.

That’s so far about me, if you want to know more about me. Please let me know!

Zam

Rachel

My name is Rachel Silver and I live in Murray Hill in Manhattan. I am a human services major at City Tech and this is my second semester in this school, but fourth year as a college student. Over the summer I read three novels by the author Nelson DeMille, tited Plum Island, The Lion’s Game and The Lion. I enjoy thriller novels, such as those, where I can lose myself in the story for a piece of time. I work at Lennox Hill Hospital, shadowing a Physician’s Assistant, as that is the career path I intend to pursue. I’m a very active person in my spare time and enjoy exercising. However, last year I developed a hip stress fracture from running, and was on crutches for three months, so running is something I’ve had to give up.
    That’s all I can think of for now. Hope to learn more about everyone!

Rachel

Michael Persaud
    Participant

My name is Michael Persaud.
    I live in Richmond Hill, Queens.
    I’m undecided on my major.
    I am a freshman at City Tech.
    I have read Shakespeare and Edgar Allan Poe.
    A little bit about myself is I live at home with my parents, twin brother, and sister. I am a baseball fanatic, and I enjoy reading quotes, I actually considered journalism as a career choice. I spend majority of my time with my brother and my two best friends.
    I am very much looking forward to the excitement this class can bring.
    -Michael Persaud

Zam

Hey Guys!

It’s a pleasure to meet you all!

sharone

What is your name?
    sharone toussaint

i live in the canarsie area

What is your major?
    Nursing (the boss major)

i dont even now myself.

ive read:
    the fifity shades of grey trilolgy
    Reason to breath
    Barely breathing
    i need more fun books to read any ideas?

hey guys how yah doin? im a short person with alot of big thing ahead of her, i love to bake and my family to death. the reason why i picked nursing as a major{not cuz im haitian} its beacuse ive always been intrested in healthcare since ive been around those nurses my whole life. i love to laugh and read and other stuff oh an food, sharone loves her food.

xmobilia

What is your name?
    Alexander Mobilia

I live in the Park Slope area of Brooklyn.

What is your major?
    Right now I’m undeclared.

I’m a Freshmen. Though if my SMART transcript ever gets evaluated I could be a Junior.

The Heart and The First , A Dance with Dragons( Yes I’m a big sci-fi/fantasy geek.) The Long Halloween.

Some info about me: I’m a disabled veteran. I served ten years in the U.S. Navy. I did five deployments. I have two girls ages 5 and 7. I love New Orleans the food , music and culture.

Zam

@ Sharone: Hey, It’s a pleasure to meet you! Good luck on that boss major :D!!!

@ Alexander: First off, thank you for your service! It’s an honor to meet you and be on this discussion board with you.

– Zam

What is your name?

Rosario Morel

Bronx

What is your major?

Fashion marketing

this is my second year at city tech

What have you been reading over the winter break?

To be honest, i don’t read if i don’t have to….

Osiris A

1. What is your name

Osiris Alvarez

2. What neighborhood do you live in?

Brooklyn ^_^

3. What year are you at City Tech?

This is my 2nd semester!

4. What have you been reading over the sunmer break?

I have read the trilogy of 50 Shades and loved it :)

donsadet

What is your name?
    My name is Don Sadet. The family name used to be Sa’ada but was changed for various reasons.

I live in Valley Stream, Long Island.

What is your major?
    Entertainment Technology

This is my freshman year.

What have you been reading over the winter break?
    I have been reading a book called “The Foreskin’s Lament”. A biography about an orthodox Religious Jew who ends up going way out of direction from the religion and he just writes about his life story and its quite a funny read.

A little extra info for anyone interested.
    I was born in Jerusalem israel, and grew up there for a majority of my lifetime. I was sent to the israeli military in the middle of 2010 when i graduated from high school. I became a combat engineer in a special forces group. I got hurt towards the end of my training and i was unfit to go back. I now live with my mom here in New York and its nice being back for a bit.

michaelearsi
    Participant

What is your name?

Michael Hall

Brooklyn, East New York

What is your major?

Undecided

This is my 2nd semester here at City Tech

much like Rosario morel, i haven’t picked up the habit of reading deliberately. though there’s always room for change, i don’t read unless i have to.

Hi everyone,

My name is Marta Kucemba-Stryjewska. I live in Elmhurst, Queens. I have a bachelor degree in Linguistics from Poland and now I’m studying Hospitality Management. this is my second semester here at CityTech. During the summer I enjoyed reading the first two parts of the Game Of Thrones. A little bit about myself: I’m Polish and I moved to USA two years ago with my husband. I always wanted to be in a hotel/restaurant field but back in my home town there weren’t many opportunities. Therefore I am very happy that I can study Hospitality here in New York. The past few weeks has been really busy for me because on July 23rd I gave birth to my little boy named Mark. I’m still trying to focus on my classes but I realized that once you have someone so precious to take care of everything else becomes less important. I hope I will be able to manage all of that and still have good grades.

tawaina8

Hi, My name is Tawaina Alexander
    I live in Jamaica, Queens
    My major is nursing but i plan on switching it to accounting
    This is my second year
    I have read absolutly nothing over the break.
    I work at Coney Island Luna Park.
    On my spare time i love to hangout with friend, go to the movies, and listen to music.

rsamuel1
    Participant

Hello, my name is Rachel Samuel
    I live in Staten Island, New York
    My intended Major is Radiologic Technology and Medical Imaging
    This is my second semester at NYCCT
    Over the summer break I read the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy and absolutely loved it
    In my spare time I love to travel, go bowling and just being as far away from Staten Island as possible.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.