Please Introduce Yourself!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Please Introduce Yourself!

MoisesQ

Please introduce yourself by responding to the following questions:

What is your name?

• My name is Moises Quintero

Which neighborhood/area do you live in?

• I live in Staten Island, I like it here because it is really calm.

What is your major?

• As of right now i am undecided, but I plan on majoring in like Business management, or Hospitality Management. I do plan on opening up my own business one day.

What year are you at City Tech?

• I am a freshmen at City Tech

What have you been reading over the summer break?

• Over the summer I mainly spent my time working, I work in 2 different print shops, one in Brooklyn and one in Staten island. I wished I had gone out to another country but there is always time for that haha. Other than working, I also spent a lot of time with my family, little weekly get togethers. Nothing too exciting but whatever =)

If you would like to include any additional information about yourself, for instance, where you work, who you live with, what you do in your spare time, etc., we are always interested in knowing more about you!

I like to draw, in my opinion I think my work is pretty decent. I enjoy drawing almost anything that has small details and fine lines. Out of drawing came out tattooing, I have been tattooing on the side for about a year now, and within a month or two I will have my license and hope to open up a shop right after graduating. I am a physical person so you are always going to find me doing something outside. I enjoy playing volleyball, handball, and weightlifting. I have tried playing tennis but It did not get far (haha).

Earthmage

What is your name?
    My name is Kent Earthman.
    I live in Bronx, New York.
    What is your major?
    I am a Computer Systems Major.
    I am a recent transfer to City Tech, but I believe I am classified as a Junior.
    What have you been reading over the Summer break?
    Over the summer I have stuck to reading mostly comics, but recently I finished the book ‘Ready Player One’
    by Ernest Cline. It’s a great short sci-fi book about a bleak future where the world is in a terrible state after the fossil fuels of the world have been spent and most of the world’s overpopulated citizens can’t find work. The one escape people rely on is the OASIS, a virtual reality program where anything is possible. The story focuses on a teenager who is searching for Halliday’s easter egg. On his death the creator of the OASIS revealed that he had hidden an easter egg in the simulation, and whoever finds it would inherit his fortune. Being that he was obsessed with 80s culture, the entire book is full of obscure 80s references.

Joseph.C

What is your name?
    Joseph Colon

Soundview,Bronx

What is your major?
    Electro-Mechnical Engineering.

Freshmen

What have you been reading over the summer break?
    I read That Was Then, This Is Now by S.E Hinton.Didn’t like it as much as The Outsiders.

MoisesQ

1. If you had to choose one thing to take on a desert island what would that be? What would you miss the most?
    • That is kinda hard, But if i were to be stuck on an deserted Island it would have to be a nice pair durable boots, I would hate being bearfooted having all kinds of things cling to my feet. And i would probably miss seeing the people around me.

2. Have you ever been to a Broadway show or Opera? If yes what is your favorite?
    • Unfortunately I have not =(, I Always wanted to see the Phantom of the Opera though.

3. Do you like living in NYC? If no, where would you like to live instead?
    • Yes !. Yes because we are all connected to each other in some way and because it is so easy to get from one borough to another.

1. What was your dream when you were young & what is your current dream to accomplish now?
    • When i was young I wanted to be a wrestler, I was fascinated by all the stunts they did. The hardcore energy it had. Than I found out it was all acted out. Now i don not have a clear vision of what I wanna do but what ever it is, I want to make people say “He made it far”.

2. Did your dream change as you grew older or did it stay the same? If it changed, why?
    • It obviously did change a couple of times, but they were all stages we go through.

3. How are you planning on to accomplish your dream?
    • I have yet to find a plan, because i am not sure of what i want to do.

1.Who is your favorite music band/ artist?
    • I don not have a favorite single band or artist. I am into Electronic dance music/hardstyle, and some of my favorite artists are Noisecontrollers, Avicci, Coone, Skrillex, Headhunters just to name a few =).

2. Who is your biggest inspiration?
    • My biggest inspiration is Mike Tyson, he was a very determined man during his career. He had so much power behind every punch. His goal was to be known, to be remembered as a rough and tough fighter who did not followed the rules. He had 50 wins and 44 of them were knock outs and 6 loses, most of his loses came at the end of his career when his time was up. Imagine that more than 3/4 of the his fights were knockouts. He installed fear in the hearts and minds of his opponents.

3. What’s your favorite T.V. show? (If you don’t watch TV, whats your favorite movie?)
    • I don not really watch t.v but when I do I like to watch anything on the science/national geographic channel.

Tay

My name is Tae Park. I live in Woodside, Queens. My major is set out to be Dental hygiene, but for now I would like to try my best to adjust to school life. I went to St. john’s university for few years way back when I got out of high school. I’m also a veteran. I was in OIF (operation Iraqi freedom). I haven’t read any book longer than 20 pages for a while, but I like to read. My reason for choosing dental hygiene is very simple, recommendation from my sister. This is my first online class, and I think I’m kind of intimidated by it, because it is just like any other regular class from school. I wish I do well and meet many other great people.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.