Introduce

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Introduce

Travi trav
    Participant

cool and nah tyron i didnt download it yet im going to check it out now

vanessa
    Participant

yea i just took a look at it
    how should we split the documents up?

Travi trav
    Participant

idk. thats a good question but but we kinda called out the parts earlier i could do the flier and get the buisness cards for the extra credit

kaylena17
    Participant

Hey so i think we should get the name first and then pick from the top 3. So trends society is one. What 2 more then we can vote? After that we all get a day to view the document and decided how to split it up? Deal?

vanessa
    Participant

yea thats fine
    and i like trend society also

kaylena17
    Participant

Me too. TREND SOCIETY. So thats 3 out of 6 just have to wait for everyone else to vote.

Travi trav
    Participant

deal on my part i wouldnt have a problem with that group manager lol .that idea sounds fine but the document is up we can either decide today or maybe tuesday wen where all in class

Travi trav
    Participant

and i came up with the name so its all good on my side im in with that name Trend society!!!

kaylena17
    Participant

Yea lets do it in person better to explain and talk it out. Just pick a name now. Then decided who does what on tuesday and post it on here for everyone to see.

Danelys
    Participant

I like the name im in agreement

Travi trav
    Participant

thats a good idea so tuesday is the day we figure out what has to be done individually should there be a time to meet outside of class to so that we check up on everyones progress

Danelys
    Participant

We basically chose what we wanted to do… Professor Allard did post the required documents

Travi trav
    Participant

thats true Danelys we did it wasnt the much of a hasell with who does what everyone kinda already chose there roles in the project

Tyron Best
    Participant

Yeah Trends Society Sounds good and everyone download the document that was posted on blackboard and we could split up everything equally and if you guys got time any day during the week that we all free we could go to the library and see how much we could get done together and help eachother out and communicate better face to face we could either use the computers in the library or anyone of the computer rooms or just walk with our own laptops.

kaylena17
    Participant

Okay everyone write down when your free. And see how we can match up the meeting day.Im free after class on thursdays and tuesday after 2pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.