Introduce

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Introduce

Tyron Best
    Participant

Hello My Name Is Tyron………. My Ideas For The Business is either a car rental service or a clothing store… what are your ideas?

Travi trav
    Participant

whats gd im Travis the car rental idea sounds cool bro but I would rather deal with the clothing idea being that its a broad idea and we as a group can really expand on many different ways to approach the idea of clothing making it easier on us

kaylena17
    Participant

Hey guys,
    My name is Kaylena. does anyone understand what we need to do?

Tyron Best
    Participant

True True Well yea being as its two females and males in the group we could come up with ideas for a unisex clothing store … when we get a response from the other members we would see how that goes once everybody agrees

kaylena17
    Participant

Oh okay I agree! i want to do the spreed sheets

Travi trav
    Participant

cool cool that’s a plan bro that is and awesome idea aspect to make it unisex being that we have two guys and two females I didn’t think about that . and kaylena we have to first agree on a topic and then from there we have to build up a business I believe the professor will send us a guide to follow tho

Travi trav
    Participant

I would like to put together the flier

Danelys
    Participant

Hey guys sorry I just saw this, but my name is Danelys. I think the unisex clothing store is a great idea. I can do the business letter. I came in late today what are the other documents we need to submit?

Travi trav
    Participant

wassup danelys as for the other documents the professor was explaining them but I believe she said she will send us a guideline to follow in regards to doing the project

Tyron Best
    Participant

Wait looks like we got three females in the group and five people total …. so everyone is okay with the unisex clothing store ? we gotta think of a name and location so let me hear some ideas mine is either Stylistic Trends , D-Flyest Trends, lol

Travi trav
    Participant

yea its five people and that sounds cool what about “trends society”or “new-level clothing” or siemies clothing” or “Lite city”

vanessa
    Participant

so we’re doing a unisex clothing store?

Travi trav
    Participant

yea that was the plan vanessa

vanessa
    Participant

oh okay that seems fine

Tyron Best
    Participant

Nice Names Trav i like Trends Society but did you all download the steps to the project that Prof. Allard posted online blackboard ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.