College Data Video (DELTA!)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• College Data Video (DELTA!)

Ryoya Terao
    Participant

Anthony,

Thank you for your comments.

Since you are pitching for a data video, a slogan may be not the most effective approach. This video will promote the college as it advocates that City Tech is a good school, but this message should not be the most obvious one.

Yes, as we discussed, the footprints can play important roles, and there should be some detailed info. to find out through them. You are on the right path. There should be more details, and the video needs to be intriguing.

Best.

Ryoya Terao
    Participant

Before we meet this coming Tuesday, you all should post ideas here in the thread. (I tried to make different threads, but it has not been successful. So, in the meantime, this is the thread that you need to participate. Thank you.

Dan Gordon
    Participant

Attached is my treatment.

Thanks,
    Dan

Ryoya Terao
    Participant

Please find the slightly revised storylines for “Sherlock” and “News” after our in-class discussion yesterday.

Ryoya Terao
    Participant

Dan needs to develop his storyline a little more to explain how he incorporate at least 5 of the 16 items in the list.

I know you can do it!

Ryoya Terao
    Participant

I heard that the ADGA students are examining the detailed data, in which the list of 16 items are based on.

They are also diligently practicing how to pitch their ideas.

Our team must have a strategy as well.

After all, the project involves Stephen Daldry. This is a serious matter.

We will discuss things in class tomorrow!

brandon wilson
    Participant

Rough draft, ill add more detail if needed

Dan Gordon
    Participant

Revised treatment

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.