As a reminder, here was the assignment for our online class today:
1. Use They Say/I say templates to write two substantive comments on the blog posts of other students. Try to stimulate dialogue and discourse. Include links where appropriate.
Good blog comments:
– Let the author know what you appreciated about the post and what you didn’t like
– Notify the author about missing information
– Disagree with something the author wrote and explain why you disagree
Remember to use They Say/I Say templates!
2. Take the SAFA survey if you haven’t already done so (link in discussion forum)
3. Reading for Thursday (online class):
- Jorge Luis Borges, “The Library of Babel” and “Funes, The Memorius” (PDFs posted under the “Readings” tab. Email Prof. Gold if you’ve forgotten the password.
- They Say/I Say pp. 30-67
4. Participate in our discussion forum on Borges’s story with at least two substantive comments. Remember that participation constitutes attendance for online classes.
Note: You now have through Sunday evening to do this.
Please be sure to complete all parts of the assignment.
I will post the assignment for Tuesday soon.