Mid-Semester Reflection

• Have you come across any challenging projects this semester, whether it was a class project or a project with FC? How did you accomplish the project?

I haven’t come across any challenging project this semester. The projects are as challenging as they always are, the big issue so far has been time management. This semester, by far, has been my busiest; and it has not been easy keeping up with all the work I have to do, but I am managing.

• What project(s) did you enjoy working on thus far during this semester?

I really enjoyed working on the Black Solidarity Day poster. It was a great experience from start to finish, and I am grateful to have created a poster for an event like that.

•  If there were no time constraints, what is one skill or tool you would like to learn?

I would like to improve my photoshop skills. I feel like as a Graphic Designer you need to know Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. I already have a pretty good hand on Illustrator and InDesign, so I would like to increase my Photoshop knowledge.

• Make a goal that you want to accomplish by the end of the semester.

By the end of the semester I would like to have finished all my projects on time, be in good shape to take on Nucleus, and figure out what I’m doing for senior project.