Mid-Semester Reflection

Have you come across any challenging projects this semester, whether it was a class project or a project with FC? How did you accomplish the project?
My 3D modeling room project was defiantly a huge challenge. It’s learning a whole new subject and medium that I have no experience with, but it’s really fun as I get the hang of it! Asking help from my professor has been the number one thing helping to get that finished, as well as looking for resources online to issues I came across.
What project(s) did you enjoy working on thus far during this semester?
3D Modeling room project was very rewarding! I can’t wait to use this application inn my art in creating more realistic scenes. The Physic department posters have also been so much fine since I’m able to combine my traditional artwork in it.
If there were no time constraints, what is one skill or tool you would like to learn?
I defiantly want to learn more Maya and practice it more. Also Marlon and Kevin shared with me this company who’s skills with Illustrator are so inspiring, so hopefully I get to try some of that out too!
Make a goal that you want to accomplish by the end of the semester.
My goals are to complete all my required work from my classes and FC for the semester. I also hope to have Ink Club be near finished with our anthology so we can have it ready to print for Spring, as well as finish Inktober to produce it into a book!