Day 5

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What did I learn?

Today I learned the importance of presentation. Presenting causes you to really know about your project. It is easy to allow for your work to just be displayed, but to explain your thought process on the project requires more attention. Also presenting allows for you to receive feedback. With the feedback I received I was able to touch up my project and make it look better.

What were my challenges?

Today’s challenge was coming up with a name for the new project we are working on. It was very difficult to decide what it should be. We came up with many great names such as: Reach, Mentor Me, and Find My Mentor. We came to the conclusion of choosing Find My Mentor.

How did you help each other?

Today we bounced a lot of ideas off of each other and decided for our project we were going to create an app. The app is going to be for new students to find mentors for themselves. We are each in charge of something different. I will be having to work on the icons for the app.

Other comments:

This new project seems like it can turn into something real and would be so exciting if it did.