Your Achiever Personae

Blog # 2: 6/11/15

The achiever personaeĀ isĀ the one who gets recognized for their outstanding performance on the job by getting rapid promotions, bigger projects, and being assigned the toughest issues on the job that a same level person would not be able to handle. These are just a fewĀ examples that make up a top notch achiever, and what hiring managers need to look for when hiring people for a job. A professional achiever takes on multiple projects at a time, and leads a team who demonstrates successful results because of the leader( achiever). They are involved in big decision making when it comes toĀ getting things done, and are recognized early in their career. A professional achiever is more than just smart, they are passionate in what they do every day they get on the job.Ā In this job, as aĀ Field Tech, Ā it is hard to get recognized for the work you put in, unless you have been here for 5 years +. However, with my 2 years here with EricssonĀ I believe I do have an achiever personae ( a little) . Out of all the new hires who came on board around the same time I did, my manager puts me in charge of the high priority tickets ( jobs) because he knows I complete the job on time with successful results. IĀ received a $1 bonus raise after beingĀ with EricssonĀ for 1 year, and I believe this demonstrates an achiever personae. I still have a lot to learn to build my achiever personae, likeĀ getting involved in more projects, taking the jobs the senior techs do not want to take care of, and communicating with the boss a lot more. I want to be the guy everyone calls when they need help getting work done, the guy other techs feel comfortable working with. I know I am that guy and I just want to continue doing what I do, take on more challenges, and be the top notch in my field.