Marcelo

what is this?

Village Hardware, 22101-22179 Jamaica Ave, New York

Village Hardware isn’t a big shop so it doesn’t have a lot of variety, its great for picking up that last little tool or part to add the finishing touch on whatever project you may be working on. I talked to one of the workers there whose name was Ralph and he was very helpful. Ralph showed me what tools and other accessories they had such as hammers, drills, drill bits (basic tools) also paint, outlet covers and etc. I pretended to play dumb and ask him what each different drill bit to see how much he knew about the products he’s selling and of course Ralph knew. He told how each bit was used for a different kind of  screw and job, he also showed me these special bits used for sanding over edges of wood. Overall id rate Ralph’s knowledge 10/10.

Finding things in Village Hardware isn’t difficult at all since they have everything they have hanging or neatly displayed on shelves or racks, but if you by any chance your in need of assistance workers such as Ralph are right there to help you find what you’re looking for. Village Hardware is actually very easy to find they have a huge sign on the front that helps it stand out and if you miss that you can just look through the  windows to straight inside and see all the tools and accessories they have.