Harbor Freight Tools 2441 Boston Rd, Bronx, NY 10467 (Anthony Cruz)

I chose to go to Harbor freight on 2441 Boston Rd, Bronx, NY 10467, because a lot of the more local hardware stores around me that were mom and pop, either closed or renovated there shops to be more like a 99-cents store. After exploring I realized Harbor freight was just about the last place in my neighborhood that sold hardware and tools.

The store offers a pretty wide variety of tools and hardware, everything from gardening tools,to wielding equipment, to auto shops specific tools. They had a lot of medium size power tools, and a ton, (probably literal) hand-tools and safety gear. Most of the power tools were cheap and weren’t name brand, but I’m sure in a pinch they beat not having anything at all. Ironically even though they didn’t have name brand power tools, they did some how have name brand floor jacks and pneumatic air tanks. They even had gas engines and electric motors. The only thing that really sucked about this place was, they had no materials, so whole isles of pneumatic fasteners, tools, power tools, but no wood, and the staff was quiet incompetent. I ask for a few things, not only would they not show me to the items until I told them what it for, only to get poor sale pitches disguised as suggestion, but they would end up emitting to never really knowing what tool or hardware I was asking for. Great stuff organized pretty decently, but not a great place to ask for help.

One Response to Harbor Freight Tools 2441 Boston Rd, Bronx, NY 10467 (Anthony Cruz)

1. The store that I selected was Benjamin Moore – M. SCHAMES & SON, INC. located at 90 Delancey St., New York, NY 10002. It is easy to find to the store itself because it is in one of the popular streets in Lower East side of Manhattan. This hardware store is focused in Painting and Hardware as well. As painting store it carry one of the best chain of painting. Benjamin Moore offer a select painting products and color combination very good. They have a great staff that help me in all my hardware and painting need. I asked them if in their database they know about a painting that I bought in 2009, and by my phone number they found it. It is a great store! I asked one of the staff: What makes this store stand out? and he answered me: the costumer service. It is the key!