Sadia Mahzabin – ENG2575-D594 John Arnold & AI Articles

The article about John Arnold was not the longest thing I have read. The problem I have with it is that it was so redundant. It bored me out of my mind to read some sob story about this white guy who who made it big on Wall Street. By the end of the entire thing i assumed that it was a bibliography of some old dead guy. The more I read into it the more I was discouraged to continue. I wanted to know if there was a scandal or find the reason why it was so vital that he was being published. Good thing he’s top dog on Wall Street because clearly I really don’t care about what this man did in his life honestly.

The AI article was actually something note worthy honestly. To a normal human being it would instill fear into the creations you make. I would have this day dream through the article about this man being strangled by his own robot who would not make the creator his tea. I find the whole thing entertaining. I’m not saying that it would be fun to have these superpower machine come in and destroy the world (at least not entirely); I’m basically pointing out the fact that there has to be a balance in how much power you give something that is not human.