Thoughts in reality by Shah Raiz Khan

Introduction:
In this project I reflect my thoughts about what I am now and where do I see myself in next five years .Farther I will tell you how I changed my way of life. What things made me change I will explain all that by the help of some images that I took to represent my thoughts and decided to share with all of you. It helped me a lot to achieve hopefully you all will get something from it.

Thinking in Writing:

I took the whole day to write about my thoughts . I wrote what I thing and what I want to thing. When I woke up in the morning first thing came into my mind was GOD gave me another chance to live, to do good . Most of my day I was thinking about my studies and work, how will keep up with both at the same time because it is hard to be a full time student and having a full time job. I thought multiple times to quit my job and just focus on my studies but I cannot give up on something so easily. every time I thing about quitting I remind myself of the day when I came to United States I was alone scared of new places but I managed to fit n there. Everyone have a kid inside them I also have and that loves playing CALL OF DUTY some times when I am free I start planning in my mind how to built the new map for the game normally it takes couple of weeks to create a whole new map . My life been through many changing’s but I always try to stay positive , I thing day does not ends with the sunset but it gives you change to fight back again. When I think about my life and close my eyes i just see a long track but no end point , It is just my believe that keeps me moving to my objectives. Sometimes I think I do not belong here I suppose to be somewhere else where everyone cares about each other and lives in peace. I believe helping others will eventually brings happiness to you , even your help is as small as moving a stone from a road. Sometimes I see people treating others like they are their enemies , and keep them like slaves without thinking they have the same life as they do. If I ever get a chance i will change it and no one will be superior to other. Last time when I was traveling in a train I saw an old man setting at a station with his stuff looking like he has nowhere to go I thought about him for a second and I noticed him and the first thought came into my mind was he must have done something wrong in his life but he still not regret it and doing drugs .I thought to help him and take him to hospital.

Thinking visually :

I took some photos to help to make everyone understand what I really want to explain.

This photo I took while coming back from my work , as you can see it is a sunset butt I take it as a chance to prepare and fight back again for your goals in life.

This reminds me of the time where you take the most important decision without knowing the result. It also explains that does not matter how far you have to go to achieve something , as long as you have courage to do so.

Sometimes a little help can make big difference.

Life with no rights is like a bird in a cage , where you can eat ,live , die but cannot enjoy the real life.

we see every day in trains some homeless person but have we really ever try to change anything for them ?

A guy came to my store and I saw his phone that he covered it with cement to protect it as a phone case , I asked him why he did that he said he did not have money to buy case and he works construction so he needed protection for his phone. That day iI realize one thing that it does not matter how rich or poor you are if you need something you will make a way to get it.

Thinking Reflectively:

Hard work is the key to success. Today when I see myself and five years ago, I see a big difference .I still remember when I was student in citytech . I promised myself to focus on some stuff like to work hard , to be ambitious , always look forward ,and to be a problem solver which one of my professor told me . today in 2020 I have achieved everything that i have dreamed for one day. I have a nice and caring family , I got my dream job in Google as a software programmer. I have my own house and car. I am well settled and looking to dedicate myself to further achievements. Things that I want to tell me self five years back in 2015 is to focus on the stuff that you are interested in , do not miss any opportunity that will benefit you. I know you always stand for good cause but remember do not let your fear overcome you because one day you might have to make some tough choices and will stay undecided . Never think if the stuff you do is less beneficial ,it will come back to you when some little favor will make a big difference . you always fight for the weak , never let anyone harm someone who do not have strength to stand against. you work hard and focus what you really want to achieve in your life . You been through many ups and downs in your life which gave you numerous experiences of life that you can use to get out of any situation. you just need to change your point of view little bit, sometimes you have to let things happen around you even you do not like it . The thing you have to work on it is to control your anger because decision taken in anger do not last  for long time. You know from inside that you can find a way out of anything just need to trust yourself.

Life passes so fast , five years from now in 2020 I will be graduated from citytech. I will have job in Google as a computer programmer. I will get to all the objectives that I am focused on because I never give up .To me day never ends it just give you chance to prepare yourself to go further . Today I am studying Computer Sciences in CityTech ,I am preparing myself to face the real World in professional life. Every day before I go to sleep I think about everything that I have done in the whole day and see what do I need to work on to improve and what not to repeat again. Few years from now I will be in real world and my every move will be noticed ,that is why now I try to reduce my mistakes as much as I can so I do not have to face them in my professional life. When I will start working at my dream job I will do my best to be best at it. I will be disappointed if after all the hard work I put in it I still not get the results that I want to get ,that is why I am making myself ready now to so I do not have to face all that later in my life.

Every day we find something new in our life , we do stuff that we are not even sure if that will benefit us or not .My life is like a road where we travel everyday but do not notice where it ends. I take many decisions that will affect my future but sometimes it is worth to take some risks in our life ., who knows if that brings the change that you have been waiting for a long time. Sometimes those decisions do not go right with you but as we are human beings we have the power to find an alternative way to fix stuff back to original as they were. Decision making is a difficult task for anyone but it is our responsibility to work on it and make it easy for us. I remember since I was a kid I always try to go for the hard way to figure out stuff so if in future I have to take a difficult decision I would be able to do it easily. I am ready to face my future , I know I can make a difference now. I am working hard on every single thing on my way out to the real world.

A little help can make big change , I remember when I was in school and every day I face problem in my math class and one of my best friend told me the best way to learn something that you do not understand , from that day whenever I have any problem with anything I just remind myself of what he said and start solving it without thinking about the end . His one small favor changed my point f view about not understanding .

We live in the world where still in some places people have no rights , they live their lives like a bird in the cage. They spend their entire life to find their rights and when they get tired they stop and lose their hope and adjust in the system. The thing I learnt from my life experience is not to give up and I know it will help me in the future when I start working and go further in my carrier. It is important to know your options before you get into any situation. In five years from now when I am graduated from CityTech and entering into professional life I need to overcome all the factors that can come in my way and distract me from my goals that I have in my life. Every day we travel in trains in New York we see many homeless people we just ignore them without knowing why they are like this, is it their own mistake our they are victim of something done by someone else. In future when I will achieve my goals I will work on the side just to help these people who cannot help themselves . I think we all have to do a bit different to make a big change in our society for something good.

Every day many things come into mind but we only choose few to share with others. when I was writing my thoughts down I was confuse to choose, but I really liked to talk about all the stuff up . In future five years I will not make a lot of mistakes because I already overcome them. I just want say to my future self that thanks for being focus when it was needed the most I did made many mistakes in the past but that really going to help in the future. I would say to myself in future to keep up with the stuff that you are good in and always be a problem solver. I also want to say to my future self is you will have to make many hard decisions but do not worry just remember all the experience that you have from the past life, you that for the good cause. Help others who needed the most even if it is as small as a needle. Do not let anyone come in your way to distract you from your goals. And be a leader not a follower . Always remember what you are capable of and what you can achieve in your life.As you can see the last photo you can get anything if you want to really get something, and remember excuse is just for people how do not want to achieve anything in their life.