Business Etiquette

Image by Kampus Production

I am an intern at a company where I have been working remotely. I haven’t got or attended any events however I had communicated with the Director of the department I’m working with. This internship has taught me a lot and it will help me in the future and I get to experience working with a company. In every company or place you work at, it is important to have good business etiquette because it creates a professional environment and helps with better communication with the people you’re working with. Even if I am working remotely at this Organization, I use my communication skills to communicate the most professional way to the director of the department, the chairman, other interns, and everyone in the workplace. You want to maintain proper business communication etiquette because it helps you maintain a positive attitude and they can see that you’re serious about the place you are working at and it will help you make good connections.

https://www.pexels.com/photo/photograph-of-colleagues-talking-near-a-laptop-with-charts-6248980/