Learning Outcomes

Image by Pixabay

In this Internship, I had learned to work for others and get projects assigned that will prepare me for my career. As my area of concentration which is illustration at first I was doing more about branding and editorial, but also I had the creative freedom to design some reusable/tote bags where I used my illustration skills and did some illustration for the bags also for a greeting cards projects where I get to design greeting cards for all the important holidays during the year. I believe that Internships are very important no matter if it’s just for credit, paid or unpaid they all have the same value. Internships are a great way to start you career and build connections that will help you later in the future and get better opportunities. What I had being learning from this internship is ho­w to work on different tasks and keeping track with deadlines. Some of the Internship outcomes are being able to apply your skills and what you had learned in school at an internship and improve their industry skills while also learning how to work with the experts. Also, be able to develop interpersonal skills and work in a professional environment.

My typical day on the internship is when I get an assigned task I read carefully the directions start brainstorming ideas, once the task is completed I summit it the day before deadline in case I need to make any changes afterwards, log in to the app where I get to chat with the team and get feedback from the director and makes some changes if need it.

https://www.pexels.com/photo/clear-light-bulb-on-black-surface-356043/

Accessibility Audio and Translation 

English Audio

Learning Outcomes – English PDF

Spanish Version Audio 

Learning outcomes – Spanish pdf